LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Hunter averaging 11 ypc....

No s**t. He's out for some blood.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I'd like to order a fifty-burger with a side of Frank Sauce.

And a shooter to Kap it off..!
Originally posted by McBLT:
Originally posted by Liono:
Hey, we're 6-2 with a decimated WR corp and key injures to the defense, we have a buy week, and may be getting Crabetree, Manningham and Smith back after the bye. We're in pretty good shape now!

Really? What are we shopping for?

gordon

Josh Gordon hopefully.

great minds
Originally posted by highway49:
I'd like to order a fifty-burger with a side of Frank Sauce.

And a shooter to Kap it off..!

Yeah booiiiiiii!

Josh Gordon hopefully.

Maybe if the 49ers think that Crabtree can't make a comeback, or they are not impressed with Manningham's recovery.
Originally posted by diablo:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
I really hope Aldon kicks his crack habit soon. We need him.

booze...not crack

he's and bandwagon fan, probably just started watching football today. dont mind him.
My bad. I assumed rehab meant drugs.

first you said you thought you "read" crack...now you assumed...gtfo

Dude, give the guy a break. Not everyone can be as much of an expert as you.
Originally posted by ronin1387:
Originally posted by matt49er:
Originally posted by Liono:
Hey, we're 6-2 with a decimated WR corp and key injures to the defense, we have a buy week, and may be getting Crabetree, Manningham and Smith back after the bye. We're in pretty good shape now!

not to mention Tank and Wright, & if these trade rumors are true, hopefully we get some more picks for guys like Nnamdi/Dixon

plus the 2nd half of our scheduale is not as tough as the first

Saints and Seattle will be tough, but they are winnable games. I just hope Seattle slips up.
the jags need to be put out of their misery. As a franchise. Disbanded, not relocated, not rebranded. Just turrble.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Right, but its the Jags. They traded Monroe and lost Joekel for the year. Lemonier is much more raw version of Aldon. Its no excuse.

We still have a top 10 D, but it doesnt compare to Seattle or KC. Best LB corps in the NFL, and the DB's are much improved, but with Justin Smith getting older, the impact he used to make on the pass rush is exposing the rest of the D.

We can still win a title with our D obviously, but I think the general assumption of our D being top 2-3 is a misconception.

and yet look at what they do week in and week out. stop selling the defense short, talking about what we don't compare with. we compare with anyone. every defense has 1 thing it needs to wok on.
ours is pass rush. but we have reinforcements coming don't we? aren't we in a rare position to actually improve the pass rush by a lot, no other team currently can say hey we have a rookie safety, lost their starting nt 2nd game of the season for the year, without the nfl sack leader over the last 2 years since week 3, without a starting cb (culliver) for the entire year, with willis missing 2 games and performing like this...can they?

Hunter averaging 11 ypc....

No s**t. He's out for some blood.

Yep, he is running hard because he hasn't got a lot of carries this year. It doesn't matter if it's a blowout these guys have to take advantage of opportunities when they get them. Same with backups on both sides of the ball.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 27, 2013 at 12:59 PM ]
I was predicting Gore, VD and Boldin will each score a TD.

But the Niners lose 24 - 10. Looks like I was close.

Really, they should have let McCoy air it out to see what he can do. One short pass isn't reassuring in case CK gets injured.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Originally posted by NinerGod:
I really hope Aldon kicks his crack habit soon. We need him.

booze...not crack

he's and bandwagon fan, probably just started watching football today. dont mind him.
My bad. I assumed rehab meant drugs.

first you said you thought you "read" crack...now you assumed...gtfo

Dude, give the guy a break. Not everyone can be as much of an expert as you.

I didnt claim to be. There is no need to make things up.
Hail Mary! Come on, we want to win by more.
Hmm still have my voice today.
Share 49ersWebzone