LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 139 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS GAMEDAY THREAD (WEEK 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
lol I used the gunners cos they're also nicknamed the "49ers" from their 49-match unbeaten streak from a decade ago and since their on top of the EPL standings currently...might as well go against the best

Also because of the two teams' injury lists (I'm a Gooner, I know what I'm talking about ). BTW, one of the stadium bars/concession areas in the Grove (or the "Emirates Stadium" as we're supposed to call it) is called "49ers"

But yes, our majority shareholder is Stan Kroenke of the lambs . But it doesn't matter because the club is run top to bottom by Arsene Wenger, aka God .
[ Edited by paulk205 on Oct 22, 2013 at 5:47 AM ]
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
These are the games I hate watching playing vs a team who has nothing to lose. Expect alot of trick plays going for it on 4th downs, fake field goals/punts etc.

Especially in front of an international crowd.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
yeah i hate having the chance to win a game 35-3

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
The REAL trap game. Jags have competed better as of late and have two damn good WRs. Won't be a cake walk early that many think. Now, eventually we should break them and blow it open, but they will compete.

LOL this isn't a trap game if we have a bye week after. apparently no one on here understands what is a trap game.

And in other news, Snooki "Disgusted" with former self....http://screen.yahoo.com/celebrity/dint-snooki-disgusted-over-former-190438092.html

lol Just because you have a bye week doesn't mean it can't be a trap game. You can overlook an opponent for a subsequent week's opponent, just like you can overlook an opponent for a subsequent vacation (i.e., bye week); it's human nature to be complacent if the current task isn't as stimulating.

Don't believe me, just look at your coworkers work efforts on Fridays
Might have been posted yesterday but pics of the guys arriving in London. Scroll down a bit and to the right of Ahmad Brooks in the picture there is a next arrow.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/10/21/4861764/49ers-arrive-in-london-vs-jaguars

Also, Bryant Young on page 16 I believe. Wonder what he is doing going with them? Someone said they seen him on the sidelines in Tenn too.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 22, 2013 at 7:18 AM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Might have been posted yesterday but pics of the guys arriving in London. Scroll down a bit and to the right of Ahmad Brooks in the picture there is a next arrow.

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/10/21/4861764/49ers-arrive-in-london-vs-jaguars

Also, Bryant Young on page 16 I believe. Wonder what he is doing going with them? Someone said they seen him on the sidelines in Tenn too.

BY is the MAN!!! He's probably helping Tomsula coach up the young guys on the sidelines.

Thanks! Way to go Faithful! Showing some love at the airport!!
Every time I go to a Niners game BY has been there. Love the alumni support
This game is a great opportunity for our guys to get some 'stat packing'. Maybe Kaep can throw several TDs.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
This game is a great opportunity for our guys to get some 'stat packing'. Maybe Kaep can throw several TDs.

I'm not being overconfident here but I think that if we go up by 2 TDs the the 2nd team need to come in. I would hate to see a key injury in garbage time. #joshmorgan
Jags put up a fight against the Broncos and They will be playing inspired ball for their coach who's dad just passed... I don't know I'm a little nervous
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Every time I go to a Niners game BY has been there. Love the alumni support

I didn't know that, never been to a game (from Wisconsin) and watching on tv don't believe they have ever showed him. I think Keena Turner works for the team and does our preseason games so he's another one around the team? I see Dana Stubblefield and Dennis Brown are doing work with CSN so they still follow the team. Nedney works for them too. I'm sure there are a few others that follow. I know Joe does and seems to more so now that we are winning again. Steve and Jerry probably do... Trent Dilfer too maybe but partly for their jobs.

Originally posted by natrone06:
They will be playing inspired ball for their coach who's dad just passed.

Not sure who you mean? Wade Phillips is on the Texans (son of Bum). Is that who you are thinking of or did I miss some news?
Originally posted by verb1der:
I'm not being overconfident here but I think that if we go up by 2 TDs the the 2nd team need to come in. I would hate to see a key injury in garbage time. #joshmorgan

Yeah I agree. Especially the D-line and WR's. Unfortunately we are so thin at D-Line that some of the starters may have to play the whole game regardless of the score. If we can generate turnovers in this game the way we have in the past few we'll be up big and up early. Knocking on wood for no more injuries! We'll need all our horses healthy for that week 10 showdown against the Panthers.
Not sure who you mean? Wade Phillips is on the Texans (son of Bum). Is that who you are thinking of or did I miss some news?

Gus Bradley's dad just passed away as well and he left the team.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by natrone06:
They will be playing inspired ball for their coach who's dad just passed.

This. DeWayne Walker is the teams intern coach till probably Wednesday while Gus Bradley deals with his fathers death.
Share 49ersWebzone