LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Holy smokes my butt cheeks were clinching hard when Eric Reid went down with a injury!!! Thank god he's alright.
Sigh. I liked the first half. Not the second. This game was one weirdo bizarre special teams play away from being a one score game with 4 minutes left. Again we failed to put away a team we should have put away after 25 minutes. I actually got angry after Johnson's screen. This is what feast-or-famine offense does to you. No opponent is ever out of it.
Was anyone wlse annoyed that we didn't rush more than 4 in the 4th quarter?
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Holy smokes my butt cheeks were clinching hard when Eric Reid went down with a injury!!! Thank god he's alright.

Did Hitner get hurt during the game cuz late in the game i saw alot of C.J Spillman even when Reid left the game briefly i saw Dahl & Spillman out there. Anything serious???
Post game show said both safeties looked fine after the game
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Sigh. I liked the first half. Not the second. This game was one weirdo bizarre special teams play away from being a one score game with 4 minutes left. Again we failed to put away a team we should have put away after 25 minutes. I actually got angry after Johnson's screen. This is what feast-or-famine offense does to you. No opponent is ever out of it.
Was anyone wlse annoyed that we didn't rush more than 4 in the 4th quarter?

the opening drive of the 2nd half was a thing of beauty.

we were still aggressive going deep to mcdonald, just couldn't connect, the titans came back in garbage time, they get paid too. our backups were in rotation. not a big deal.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
I guess that is the last we will hear from the Titan trolls

So much for all that s**t talking. That stadium emptied out even quicker this evening. Loved seeing all that red.
Love the way the Niners pounded the crap out of the ball in the first half. That is the Niner ball I've come to love and appreciate. Gore needs 600 more yards to break 10k, I think.
[ Edited by IMnotsoHO on Oct 20, 2013 at 7:30 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Did Hitner get hurt during the game cuz late in the game i saw alot of C.J Spillman even when Reid left the game briefly i saw Dahl & Spillman out there. Anything serious???

I don't think so, I think Reid's injury was just an alarm bell for coaching staff to put the backups in.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
he's such an idiot, him and pollard

Even though it didn't count. That pass Pollard picked off shocked the hell out of me. I didn't think he had that kind of range.
Now the clock starts when Munchak is shown the door during the bye week.

Desperate,desperate,desperate

And the game wasn't really that close.

Originally posted by TheChozen:
It was funny seeing Titans fans leaving at halftime.

That's normal here when they suck.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Anyone else not that impressed? Only one that caught balls were Vernon and boldin that's it.... We need wr's bad and Williams is poop

It's not that I'm not impressed. Because I am impressed. They dominated all 3 phases.

But I AM still concerned about them not having enough receiving targets. It doesn't matter when they're curb stomping the Titans, but it will matter when we play other top teams.

If they aren't going to involve Baldwin or Williams, they need to get another WR. They can't put all their superbowl aspirations on the shoulders of Manningham and Crabtree.

I'm disappointed in the lack of receiving targets as well and I've been VERY vocal about how I wish we would bring in some help. With that being said, I am very impressed with this team for not cracking under pressure and a little adversity and getting through it. We're 5-2. We're on a 4 game win streak. Kap's game is improving despite the lack of receiving targets and he's working through it. I'm not mad or unimpressed at all.

Manningham should be activated after the BYE and Michael Crabtree should follow soon after that. If they're healthy and ready to go (fingers crossed), I think we'll be in a good position for the rest of the year and going into post season.

Who do you suggest we bring in? Trade for an injury prone Hakeem Nicks whom wants #1 money? Josh Gordon, Along with his baggage? Or maybe that stud of a man Kenny Britt,(after he gets done moping and crying on the bench of course). No thank you, let Baalke & co. handle this. Fact is, I was at the game today and that stadium was rockin' on or first few drives. The Titans run D is stout and the best CB in the league statistically. We f**kin steamrolled those dudes and every 9er fan should be happy with this performance. Gore gained a chunk on a wheel rt. and Vance Mcdonald....well at least he caught it. Crabs is going to be an immediate boost to this squad and all will be well.
Titan fans probably even more pissed cause they thought the Colts had an automatic loss.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
So much for all that s**t talking. That stadium emptied out even quicker this evening. Loved seeing all that red.

Yea it reminded me of the Clemson-FSU game this weekend. It was at Clemsons house, Memorial Stadium, which is one of my favorite stadiums in the country. Definitely the best environment. Love see the sea of orange. Anyways after FSU routed Clemson that sea of orange had flooded out of the stadium. The stand we're completely empty. All the FSU fans in their Garnett and Gold flooded the stadium floor. Love seeing the away team come into someone elses house and put their feet up.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Titan fans probably even more pissed cause they thought the Colts had an automatic loss.

CODE BLUE on their fanbase.
Share 49ersWebzone