LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by eonblue:
What dude talking about broken foot for?

He was talking about Eric Reid

I was JK... he went "what", then you went "?", then I went ... was waiting for someone to go "huh" and so on

huh?

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
They went all Jimmy Raye on offense late.

They went full Marty Schottenheimer potato ball after the opening 2nd half drive.

I disagree, they did take their shots deep
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AlohaBruh:
Originally posted by MilwaukeeTitan:
Can you please tell me what Boldin has done since week 1. I'll be here waiting when you don't have a response.

Still waiting on this.

Did you get your answer?

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

They went full Marty Schottenheimer potato ball after the opening 2nd half drive.

Most of the deep balls were either just off or dropped. His WRs are OK but boy does it get old when the RB who fumbles is your best option as a receiver! Bowe did OK today but boy does he run hot and cold...literally with his routes and with his hands.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Decent for the small sample, but great for him to get his feet wet... now, let's sic'em on some kitties up in London

He was good enough that the titan had to keep holding him
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

The play calling after we went up 24-0 was garbage. They took the sails out of the offense, especially the passing game. We almost let the titans back into the game be wise of it. If not for that ST TD, it's 24-17 and a lot less impressive.
Tom Jackson just complimented the 49ers!!!! Am I dreaming
Anyone else not that impressed? Only one that caught balls were Vernon and boldin that's it.... We need wr's bad and Williams is poop
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bors:
Decent for the small sample, but great for him to get his feet wet... now, let's sic'em on some kitties up in London

He was good enough that the titan had to keep holding him

damn, he's beast, already!
Can you please tell me what Boldin has done since week 1. I'll be here waiting when you don't have a response.

Still waiting on this.

Did you get your answer?

We'll all be waiting here when you don't have a response.

Britt is a complete A**HOLE!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Still waiting on this.

Did you get your answer?

We'll all be waiting here when you don't have a response.

he has a hangover already
Originally posted by Broseph6:
Anyone else not that impressed? Only one that caught balls were Vernon and boldin that's it.... We need wr's bad and Williams is poop

It's not that I'm not impressed. Because I am impressed. They dominated all 3 phases.

But I AM still concerned about them not having enough receiving targets. It doesn't matter when they're curb stomping the Titans, but it will matter when we play other top teams.

If they aren't going to involve Baldwin or Williams, they need to get another WR. They can't put all their superbowl aspirations on the shoulders of Manningham and Crabtree.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

Yup, I'm not impressed with you, yet... but you'll get there
Originally posted by TheFunkyChicken:

It's not that I'm not impressed. Because I am impressed. They dominated all 3 phases.

But I AM still concerned about them not having enough receiving targets. It doesn't matter when they're curb stomping the Titans, but it will matter when we play other top teams.

If they aren't going to involve Baldwin or Williams, they need to get another WR. They can't put all their superbowl aspirations on the shoulders of Manningham and Crabtree.

We won. We are 5-2. Next.
Share 49ersWebzone