LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 213 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
I think what happened is kyle williams fumbled and Kaep noticed it. Everyone else thought it was incomplete because that's what was called. Kaep went to wrestle the ball with pollard and pollard looked like he was shoving Kaep (or Kaep's head on the ground). Staley got pissed and that's the fight you see in the pic. Harbs just trying to keep Staley out of it.

Titans got real cheap towards the end of the game.

I believe you are correct sir.
Great team win today! Let's move on to London & get another win next week!
That was a fumble by KW, and recovery by Pollard. We got lucky there. I absolutely loved the way we played for 38 minutes, but the final 22 minutes was awful football.

I'm cool with playing conservative and running clock if you execute. We were going 3 and out, not killing clock, and the Titans had time to run a ton of plays in the 2nd half. Need to execute better when protecting a huge lead.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Oct 20, 2013 at 5:04 PM ]
Originally posted by eonblue:
What dude talking about broken foot for?

Originally posted by LVJay:

He was talking about Eric Reid
Just watched the Texans/Chiefs highlights. Man, that Cushing hit was brutal. Poor guy has had no luck with injuries. It's too bad because he could've been one of the top 5 ILB.
Just watched the Texans/Chiefs highlights. Man, that Cushing hit was brutal. Poor guy has had no luck with injuries. It's too bad because he could've been one of the top 5 ILB.

Damn..I didn't watch the game or highlights. Is it season ending?
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Damn..I didn't watch the game or highlights. Is it season ending?

It's potentially career ending. He wont be back this season. The RB squared up his knee. The leg buckled inwards.

He's another case of Shawne Merriman, roids, roids... no more roids... no more talent, and tons of f**king injuries.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:

I was JK... he went "what", then you went "?", then I went ... was waiting for someone to go "huh" and so on
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

He's another case of Shawne Merriman, roids, roids... no more roids... no more talent, and tons of f**king injuries.

nice example! after coming off the juice (and staying off), they never come back/remain the same or healthy.

Originally posted by defenderDX:

I was JK... he went "what", then you went "?", then I went ... was waiting for someone to go "huh" and so on

huh?
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

How do Roids have anything to do with someone squaring up his knee? His last injury was like this as well.

Lol. You people.
[ Edited by eonblue on Oct 20, 2013 at 5:13 PM ]
Originally posted by MilwaukeeTitan:
Originally posted by MilwaukeeTitan:
Can you please tell me what Boldin has done since week 1. I'll be here waiting when you don't have a response.

Still waiting on this.

Did you get your answer?
Originally posted by NJNiner:
Originally posted by IMnotsoHO:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Look at Crabtrees face

That's not Crabtree, that's Travon Martin. The whole thing was staged. It finally makes sense.

Not cool newb! STFU!!!

My apologizes. I almost didn't post it, but I couldn't help myself. Poor taste. Sorry.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tohara3:
Great team win today! Let's move on to London & get another win next week!

I'm hoping for a shut out, another (5th time) 30 + points from our offense and more importantly, come out with minimal/no injuries.
Share 49ersWebzone