There are 134 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Tough road game vs a real good defense. Basically a no name defense that has a lot of speed and can tackle. One guy to watch is CB Verner. Not too many people know about him but he's been a ball hawk this year.

Their offense I'm not so sure about, Fitzpatrick is a little more mobile than you think but lacks a strong arm.
The 9ers need to play them tough and not let off of the gas, I believe great things will happen for the 49ers, they just need to keep playing tough. In retrospect, going back to the run because we lacked the players to have a prolific passing attack was a great decision, I think as players get healthy also, the passing game will become elite again, just need to be patient with it and stay tough. GO 49ERS!!!
Originally posted by robniner:
They are 3-0 in giving games away

Locker will not be back for awhile so ER and crew may be on pickoff mode

Britt is a liability so he'll be a non-factor.

Walker maybe a key in helping the defense in how the Niners roll.

Very good points. I've seen all their games so far and still believe they are a legit team. They're talented on both sides and they're now finally starting to stay in every game. They have to cut down on the mistakes but very soon they'll start learning how to win these close games. They'll need a healthy Locker though. Fitzpatrick is downright horrible.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
BRUTAL GRADES OF THEIR PERFORMANCE AGAINST SEATTLE

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20131013/SPORTS01/131013021/Titans-report-card-Bad-grades-offense

Only good: their special teams

Come on. Nobody plays well in that stadium.

The Titans looked like they did but of course they shot themselves in the foot when the opportunity presented itself.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
They are 3-0 in giving games away

Locker will not be back for awhile so ER and crew may be on pickoff mode

Britt is a liability so he'll be a non-factor.

Walker maybe a key in helping the defense in how the Niners roll.

Very good points. I've seen all their games so far and still believe they are a legit team. They're talented on both sides and they're now finally starting to stay in every game. They have to cut down on the mistakes but very soon they'll start learning how to win these close games. They'll need a healthy Locker though. Fitzpatrick is downright horrible.

By the time they start doing so, Gregg Williams will be their head coach.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
The Titans looked like they did but of course they shot themselves in the foot when the opportunity presented itself.

that dude flippin the fumble right to Wilson.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

that dude flippin the fumble right to Wilson.

Zach Brown

One of many ways the Titans give games away.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
trap game

this creep stole my girlfriends phone at the game yesterday! if you know him please contact me! ashbirc AT gmail DOT com
Titans fanboard coverage.

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/49er-week-and-go-bolts.89575/

That site is like this site but not as superior than ours

• boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by ash27:

this creep stole my girlfriends phone at the game yesterday! if you know him please contact me! ashbirc AT gmail DOT com

edited your post so bots won't spam you.

and you can't post a pic directly from your email account. try uploading it to other image hosting sites like TinyPic or Imgur
Originally posted by boast:
trap game

Their top back can't do sh!t

Their bruiser back (Battle) got injured

and

their complementary back, Shonn Greene, is hurt.

They will be throwing all day.
Another must win. The fact that SEA is playing in ARI on Thursday is huge! This is another week that we can make a game up.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Another must win. The fact that SEA is playing in ARI on Thursday is huge! This is another week that we can make a game up.

Cardinals going to beat the Seahawks. Mark my words!!
CUT EM UP!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone