LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 220 users in the forums

A Little Perspective, Please?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i guess we could be 0-3, other than that though i dont think it could get much worse, its becoming a circus.
yea, things could be worse. We could be infected with AIDS.
Good post.

Also, better getting Aldon into rehab now for his sake and the team's.

It will give opportunities for Dobbs, Lemionier and Stutka [sp] to get more experience

All this crap is better to get out of the way now instead of later.

When Aldon gets his punishment from the league - I hope it isn't at a crucial game situation.
thank you, the season is still young. beat the rams and start your season at 2-2 with the two hardest teams we face all year behind us.
Things could always be worse:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/23/jacoby-jones-is-with-the-ravens-in-meetings/

Just so long as your team steers clear of sweet pea, you should be alright.
This team has too much talent and too much pride to be down for very long. Look for Corey Lemonier to step up and make an immediate impact Thursday Night as Aldon's replacement. The Rams won't be keying on him as much with Aldon out, and that's good for us.

I don't think anyone would disagree that this is a well-coached team. Well coached teams don't stay down for very long.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:
Nice post Bill

this
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by billbird2111:
This team has too much talent and too much pride to be down for very long. Look for Corey Lemonier to step up and make an immediate impact Thursday Night as Aldon's replacement. The Rams won't be keying on him as much with Aldon out, and that's good for us.

I don't think anyone would disagree that this is a well-coached team. Well coached teams don't stay down for very long.

Ppl always panic in NT. It's 3 games...we have played two bad games for the first time in the Jim Harbaugh era and you already see some ppl jumping the ship. lol

This coaching staff has done wonders in two years...I believe they have earned more respect. I trust this coaching staff to figure it out.
For the first time in 2 years and it is only week three! We have lost to two playoff teams from last year and beaten one. We still have a lot of football this season boys and girls, lets not hit the panic button just yet.

[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Sep 23, 2013 at 3:00 PM ]
The Donks were 2-3 last year and managed to win 11 straight.

Come friday we will be at .500 again
Goniners
On the bright side, I think I hear the bandwagon 49er fans packing their bags!
I don't think it's the "losses" in general, it's HOW we lost (severe beatdowns )...I agree that there is a lot football left to play and we are a very good team, but to get back up to the upper echelon of teams w/SB aspirations, we will need to:

1. Get healthy on defense
2. Find a consistent pass rush w/out Aldon Smith
3. Get back to power running/read option
4. Trade for WR (josh Gordon anyone?)
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:
I don't think it's the "losses" in general, it's HOW we lost (severe beatdowns )...I agree that there is a lot football left to play and we are a very good team, but to get back up to the upper echelon of teams w/SB aspirations, we will need to:

1. Get healthy on defense
2. Find a consistent pass rush w/out Aldon Smith
3. Get back to power running/read option
4. Trade for WR (josh Gordon anyone?)

I would take J Gordon in a heartbeat if the price was right
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
For the first time in 2 years and it is only week two! We have lost to two playoff teams from last year and beaten one. We still have a lot of football this season boys and girls, lets not hit the panic button just yet.

IMO...facing adversity early on the season can be a blessing a disguise. We will see how we rebound from it and if we can - it'll only make us a better team.
Share 49ersWebzone