LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 249 users in the forums

Stunned. Disappointed. Incredulous - where are the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Seriously, what team played today? Was that a Pee Wee team? What happened to the Niners? My immediate reaction near the end of the game and immediately after was can we even win one more game this year? We lost to the Colts - not a bad team, granted, but they should not have been able to hold the Niners to a single score. The fact that they did is not a good sign.

I also can't blame the defense for giving up the points. The offense did little to nothing and they were on the field all day.

Things have to change or the Niners will follow the other 99 percent of Super Bowl losing contenders to not make the playoffs the following season. I'll be over this by Friday and I'll be rocking confident we can kick the Rams into the ground. But right now, the question in my mind is can we get organized in time, and why did we trade away Alex?
The locker room of Candlestick Park?
Overreaction at its finest.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
The locker room of Candlestick Park?

LULZ
They're HURT.

Read the injury report.

And stop talking about Alex.
Moved to Kansas City. KC has our QB AND defense now.

Crabs, Manningham, and Davis being hurt doesn't help either.
[ Edited by Ninersince88 on Sep 22, 2013 at 5:18 PM ]
  • sfout
  • Veteran
Okay the talent on this roster alone is worth 6-8 wins. Especially considering how weak our schedule is from week 6 - 11. Get over it, we're playing for a wildcard spot. The road to the SB will not go through the 'Stick this year.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
They're getting outcoached and outplayed...that's where they are.
We still have plenty of games left, but i think we need to go back to heavy set run plays for Gore and when we run the pistol or read option we need to have a faster back in there like kendall or LBJ when he comes back. As for our passings game Williams should be the #3 Slot receiver and give Moore a shot at #2 because he can play, we just haven't seen yet brcause he only goes in for limited plays.
I think our offense is confused... The read option isn't working...everyone figured us out and we thought we could just keep doing what we are doing. We didn't evolve this year....also the players who left are better than those who filled their spots except Goodson & Reid...everyone else...meh...

Roman & harbaufh in think are arrogant and think they are smarter than everyone else.

I promise...they'll stick to the "we did some things we'll, have some corrections, really proud of kap"

I'm so sick of that... Just be honest...tell us what's going on so we don't build are hopes up and keep getting more upset

Stoned
nfc playoff teams from last year are all kind of in a lul right now except seattle

seattle 3-0

niners 1-2

packers 1-2

falcons 1-2

washington 0-3

minnesota 0-3

still a whole lot of football to be played. Saints will be back in the picture, bears look legit. but other than that its completely wide open. we will be one of the teams there at the end, just like i expect packers and falcons to turn it around.
10 points combined the last 2 weeks.

HUUUUUUUUU
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
nfc playoff teams from last year are all kind of in a lul right now except seattle

seattle 3-0

niners 1-2

packers 1-2

falcons 1-2

washington 0-3

minnesota 0-3

still a whole lot of football to be played. Saints will be back in the picture, bears look legit. but other than that its completely wide open. we will be one of the teams there at the end, just like i expect packers and falcons to turn it around.

Our only hope is a wildcard. No way we can beat Seattle with this team.
It's okay, just pop a good comedy in the ol' dvd player and forget about it, here I recommend this one
Share 49ersWebzone