There are 246 users in the forums

Think LOGICALLY, blame ROMAN/HARBAUGH

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Thats not really a logical way to look at the game since our offenses dont face each other. And LOL at the colts having better RB's than us. Frank averaged 7+ yards a carry on 11 carries.

That makes me furious. The game was close all the way until late 4th quarter. How in the f**k did we only run Frank 11 times at 7 yards a pop. He was getting quality yards consistently. f**k Roman.
Gore and Hunter got 4 carries combined in the second half. It is very clear Harbaugh and Roman do not understand what a bell cow is.

in my best Christopher Walken voice, I say I gotta have more cow bell, I mean bell cow
if I recall correctly, roman designs the running plays but qb coach chryst and wr coach Morton design the pass plays...I wonder if there is a disconnect there where roman doesn't fully appreciate what the passing plays can do and therefore his pass calls aren't as effective as they could be
Ughh just hope something changes and fast
I blame Kaep for playing like s**t and not hitting his WRs. I blame Harbaugh for not taking advantage of the run game when it was working and the passing game wasn't.
Stop trying to be the Packers and thinking you can turn every game into a shootout.

NEWS FLASH: IT'S NOT WORKING!

Ask Green Bay and Washington how well that's working out for them.
Originally posted by Protoman:
Stop trying to be the Packers and thinking you can turn every game into a shootout.

Exactly.

Let's average 7 yards per carry in the first quarter, and then pass the rest of the game with a depleted WR core. Brilliant!

we don't have the personnel to do it. the genius of them were using personnel correctly that's what they did the 1st year its what they did last year. and now they're doing the exact opposite. going away from the strengths of the players they have simple as that. its not soul searching we aren't in disarray it isnt the end of the world like so many of these fake fans on this board are saying. such defeatist. ive never seen anything like this.

teams are bigger stronger faster

people still trying to blame nnamdi when he's given up how many td's this year?

when we've given up 4td passes in 3 games and 1 of those was to a rb out of the backfield on the goal line?

when the defense has held the last 2 impressive teams to 12 and 13 and gave the offense the ball going into the 4th quarter?

i think my time here will be short lived. i thought this was a place to come together discuss logically
i have figured it out.

jim takes the s**t personally.

we have horrible plans against personal vendetta's

pete carroll and now andrew luck and going back to last season pete carroll again. and tom coughlin those are the only games where jim takes the s**t personal and has an im gonna show you type attitude and is stubborn and wants to win his way instead of the right way.

just a thing ive noticed.
Originally posted by jonesadrian:

we don't have the personnel to do it. the genius of them were using personnel correctly that's what they did the 1st year its what they did last year. and now they're doing the exact opposite. going away from the strengths of the players they have simple as that. its not soul searching we aren't in disarray it isnt the end of the world like so many of these fake fans on this board are saying. such defeatist. ive never seen anything like this.

teams are bigger stronger faster

people still trying to blame nnamdi when he's given up how many td's this year?

when we've given up 4td passes in 3 games and 1 of those was to a rb out of the backfield on the goal line?

when the defense has held the last 2 impressive teams to 12 and 13 and gave the offense the ball going into the 4th quarter?

i think my time here will be short lived. i thought this was a place to come together discuss logically

you nailed it my friend. bravo.
Originally posted by defenderDX:
you nailed it my friend. bravo.

thank you. i read the grades on the bleacher niner report and the guy clearly hates nnamdi. did he even have a pass caught on him yesterday and he played 34 snaps.. bay and wayne were quiet their te didn't do anything luck had 164 yards and no td' and aided with 6 penalties none on nnamdi and 3 on brown but nnamdi got an f lol.

its past being objective at this point. and im not even a nnamdi fan like that but fair is fair.

our defense isn't going to keep people to 12 points if they have to play 20+ more snaps than the opposing defense does AND have no points in support. they're basically pitching great games with NO run support...

if a pitcher holds a playoff team to 2 runs through 7 innings of work and you only give them 1 in return how is it the pitchers fault?
[ Edited by jonesadrian on Sep 23, 2013 at 5:26 PM ]

Originally posted by jrg:
Our running game is what brought us to just within a SB (Williams' dropped PR)...a SB appearance...

But NOW..we have this big name QB and we want to pass all the time.

YOU ESTABLISH THE RUNNING GAME TO SET UP THE PASS. Frank Gore having only 11 carries is completely unacceptable. Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter were the only guys on offense who came to play today.

This is not all to be put on Kaepernick. Sure, he had some off line throws..but a good portion of his drop backs had him running for his life. Pass blocking was god awful. Run blocking was very good. We need to get back to basics and re-establish our ground game. That is EXACTLY what got us to where we are now.

Especially when Frank HAD SUCCESS!! We got away from it.... WTF??? Just makes it even worse... Trying to f**king get cute and being smart NEVER works too. No consistency in the play-calling. Whatsoever. When's the last time we had a good game called?

Agreed. We pounded out a 90+ yard touchdown drive & then we never go back to it the rest of the game. We better come to play Thursday!
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by jrg:
Our running game is what brought us to just within a SB (Williams' dropped PR)...a SB appearance...

But NOW..we have this big name QB and we want to pass all the time.

YOU ESTABLISH THE RUNNING GAME TO SET UP THE PASS. Frank Gore having only 11 carries is completely unacceptable. Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter were the only guys on offense who came to play today.

This is not all to be put on Kaepernick. Sure, he had some off line throws..but a good portion of his drop backs had him running for his life. Pass blocking was god awful. Run blocking was very good. We need to get back to basics and re-establish our ground game. That is EXACTLY what got us to where we are now.

Especially when Frank HAD SUCCESS!! We got away from it.... WTF??? Just makes it even worse... Trying to f**king get cute and being smart NEVER works too. No consistency in the play-calling. Whatsoever. When's the last time we had a good game called?

Agreed. We pounded out a 90+ yard touchdown drive & then we never go back to it the rest of the game. We better come to play Thursday!

I think Austin is going to hurt us.....
Share 49ersWebzone