LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said good chance Mario Manningham, Eric Wright, Yank Carradine and Quinton Dial will begin practicing next week.

thats huge news if that can happen. our dline reeling and wrs right now are
  • ace52
  • Veteran
Niners just came off a big win over a highly touted opponent. I hope they are not looking past the Cardinals. Don't want this to turn into a trap game.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

49ers coach Jim Harbaugh said good chance Mario Manningham, Eric Wright, Yank Carradine and Quinton Dial will begin practicing next week.

after the bye week all of them should be playing. We are getting healthy at the right time next up patton and crabtree
were at home so i expect to win, any kind of a loss would be a huge dissapointment.
Reinforcements arriving at the right time. -They won't be 100%, but they won't have to be as of now, which is awesome.
I see another ground-n-pound blow-out, in fact I see us winning 30+ point ugly games going into the bye, 2011 style.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I see another ground-n-pound blow-out, in fact I see us winning 30+ point ugly games going into the bye, 2011 style.

@Titans scare me cause they would be desperate after losing to seattle ( which im sure will happen they playing at Clink ) and they also played KC close too in another tough loss. but i expect to win against the cards and of course the loljags.
Gore's left cleat became pinned in the turf when he was tackled after a short gain, which caused his sprained ankle. He gained 36 yards after the injury, but it will bear watching this week. The 49ers have done a much better job in recent seasons of managing Gore's workload, and Kendall Hunter could see more action against the Cardinals.Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2013/10/film-review-whats-wrong-with-kap-ans-nothing-brooks-wilhoite-shine.html#storylink=cpy
I will take this. And I love seeing our fabd expecting us to win again instead of the gloom and doom I have been seeing here the last couple weeks. Keep the faith bros! Niners 28-13
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
@Titans scare me cause they would be desperate after losing to seattle ( which im sure will happen they playing at Clink ) and they also played KC close too in another tough loss. but i expect to win against the cards and of course the loljags.

Ryan Fitzpatrick doesn't scare me. We're winning the next 3 games.

Texans win was awesome, up next a division rival! Both tied for 2nd place....they aint giving it to us, we will be ready tho!!! Guys getting healthy and coming back. Say what ya will bout shaub and texans, they arent pushovers. Shaub hit a funk but is a good qb! We cannot and will not look past the cards this coming sunday!!!
Best of all we are getting healthy and 1 game behind seattle. Our destiny is in our hands
Goniners!
4-2
Bring on the cards

Who is the Titans QB now? Thought so
Originally posted by Hopper:

oh yea forgot they lost their QB
Originally posted by Hopper:

I agree but we cant look past no team what so ever! Thats how good teams lose to lesser teams! Happens all the time.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Who is the Titans QB now? Thought so

Contain chris johnson, and make fitzpatrick beat threw the air!

Bring on the cardinals, larry fitz is beast! Key is containning fitz
Share 49ersWebzone