LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 237 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LoneWolf:
Can Boldin make Peterson look more like a fool then Crabs did?

I think Crabs is a little more athletic than Boldin is but Peterson is a little bit faster isn't he? Does AZ have anyone that an cover Davis/Mcdonald? I don't think so
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Originally posted by boast:
Originally posted by verb1der:
So what's the scouting report on the Cards this year? I just noticed they're also 3-2.

above average run D
below average pass D
o-line seems improved from the past few years
improved QB play
don't know much about RB Andre Ellington
Fitz is a baller

Their run defense and run offense are not very good. I think they rank 24th in rushing offense and 19th in run defense.

????

their rush D is top 10

opp only avg 3.3 /carry and 79 /game
Originally posted by SFrush:
Palmer sucks. We we should win this game by 2-3 TD's.

this

55-10 Niners
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
just stop fitz, all you need to do, that guy single handedly can win em games.

Yup. Double him all night. Put Reid over the top. These are the type of receivers Nnamdi normally play well against in man-to-man. If Nnamdi is healthy for this game, maybe give him a shot with occasional help so Reid can Roam.
[ Edited by Baldie on Oct 7, 2013 at 11:59 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Cards have the #2 rushing defense

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2013&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS_PER_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1
Originally posted by Baldie:
I think Crabs is a little more athletic than Boldin is but Peterson is a little bit faster isn't he? Does AZ have anyone that an cover Davis/Mcdonald? I don't think so

Crabs definetely has a athletic upper hand on Boldin when it comes to movement and speed, but could Boldins physical nature give him a serious upper hand on peterson? Right on with davis and mcdonald, i was also wondering who would cover baldwin do they have any one who can cover a receiver of his size?
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Cards have the #2 rushing defense

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&defensiveStatisticCategory=RUSHING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2013&seasonType=REG&d-447263-s=RUSHING_YARDS_PER_GAME_AVG&d-447263-o=1&d-447263-n=1

But you can almost argue, they haven't really played anyone. Maybe the Saints and they got blown out.
Well I hope we can run against them because so far if we can't run we can't do much else. Regardless it's the Cardinals and we should win this game.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran

Crabs definetely has a athletic upper hand on Boldin when it comes to movement and speed, but could Boldins physical nature give him a serious upper hand on peterson? Right on with davis and mcdonald, i was also wondering who would cover baldwin do they have any one who can cover a receiver of his size?
Peterson can cover big receivers but you can almost bet he'll be on Boldin. I think AZ would rather have Baldwin try and beat you but a big target like that, he could make a couple big catches. He mad a nice catch Sunday, unfortunately it was out of bounds. I think the key again is Davis for sure. Davis converted some 3rd downs yesterday that were critical.

Peterson can cover big receivers but you can almost bet he'll be on Boldin. I think AZ would rather have Baldwin try and beat you but a big target like that, he could make a couple big catches. He mad a nice catch Sunday, unfortunately it was out of bounds. I think the key again is Davis for sure. Davis converted some 3rd downs yesterday that were critical.
This is where we miss Crabtree. He always goes off on the Cardinals.

Yup. Double him all night. Put Reid over the top. These are the type of receivers Nnamdi normally play well against in man-to-man. If Nnamdi is healthy for this game, maybe give him a shot with occasional help so Reid can Roam.

If Nnamdi is healthy, he should just play waterboy. I'd rather have Brock out there.
Originally posted by SFrush:
above average run D
below average pass D
o-line seems improved from the past few years
improved QB play
don't know much about RB Andre Ellington
Fitz is a baller
Palmer has a 39.2 QB rating.

a 67 rating. last year as a team, it was 65.

That's not saying much.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
Well I hope we can run against them because so far if we can't run we can't do much else. Regardless it's the Cardinals and we should win this game.

At least until we get WR's that are worthy of being covered aside from Boldin.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
CSN 49ers News ‏@CSN49ers

No update on Ray McDonald's biceps injury from Jim Harbaugh.
Originally posted by Jcool:
CSN 49ers News ‏@CSN49ers

No update on Ray McDonald's biceps injury from Jim Harbaugh.

Share 49ersWebzone