LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 387 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by real9erfan:
Our OL will impose their will, Gore will have a solid day, and Kap will blow up in the passing game. Look for Baldwin to finally get some catches this week and score a TD. VD and Boldin will also each have a TD.

35-3 Cardinals

Kaep throws 20 TD's, 5 to VD and 7 to Boldin. Gore runs in 3 TD's while Hunter and Boobie have a score a piece.

17-0 Cardinals
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Kaep throws 20 TD's, 5 to VD and 7 to Boldin. Gore runs in 3 TD's while Hunter and Boobie have a score a piece.

17-0 Cardinals

I love this place!
  • thl408
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Rams have a good run defense before we played them? I'm not too sure about that but it seems like we ran all over their ass if they supposedly had a good run defense. Maybe the Tardinals D overpursues on run plays and Frank or whatever RB squirts through some little openings for some huge yardage.

the cardinals havent played anyone that has physical OL like us

This will definitely be the biggest test for the ARI run defense to date. Up until now, only the Bucs (ARI opponents) could be considered a good running team and they are a hot mess. Doug Martin was shut down. I have no doubt ARI will put 8 in the box and dare the 49ers to pass.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Our OL will impose their will, Gore will have a solid day, and Kap will blow up in the passing game. Look for Baldwin to finally get some catches this week and score a TD. VD and Boldin will also each have a TD.

35-3 Cardinals

You just said we'd score 3 TDs, yet you predict us to only have 3 points? A point per TD?

Or do you mean 35-3 Niners?

It's a joke from the previous pregameday thread
Kap will throw for 200 with 2td passes and also rush for one. gore will rush for 95 yards 33 receiving . hunter rushes for 44 yards. Niners win 30 to 10. Dawson hits 3fgs
Kap connects with multiple receivers maintaining a 70%+ completion percentage, while Vernon Davis and Baldwin have big days as Boldin is blanketed. Lemon-Yay and Skuta continue as serviceable replacements for Aldon in the pass rush.

A Candlestick stunner, Cardinals 35 - 13
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Look for a lot of read option passing and pistol formation passing in this game. The Cards have a fast downhill defense can can also get beat with Kaepernick scrambles if they blitz too many and too often. With the slow OLBs, I'm looking for Kaep to read and react with his arms and legs with Gore and Miller doing more blocking

You said they have a fast defense, but slow OLBs. I don't think I'd say Abraham and Moch are slow. Especially Moch. But in any case, we need to grind this game out. Dominate the LOS, and we win.

Fast DTs, fast ILBs, fast secondary. With that said, I see their weakness in the lack of speed at OLB. We need to beat them to the outside and I think we accomplish that with read option and misdi rection. I think the Az D is very talented. We need to keep them guessing in the first half and then outmuscle them in the 2nd
watch out for that little honey badger guy...I'm sure they'll use him to blitz and spy Kap.....little f'er is always looking to cause a turnover.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
watch out for that little honey badger guy...I'm sure they'll use him to blitz and spy Kap.....little f'er is always looking to cause a turnover.
He gets chipped by Gore a couple times he will back off. Gore is known for laying fools out for his QB
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He gets chipped by Gore a couple times he will back off. Gore is known for laying fools out for his QB

This. I would love to see Gore absolutely crush him on a block.

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Cardinals Defense:
19th ranked pass defense
2nd ranked run defense

I think we'll see more Kaep on Sunday.

(per Picking Pros)

Yikes, I had no clue their run-defense was ranked that high.

Then again, they played the Rams (non-existent run game), the Saints (pass-heavy), The Lions (when Reggie Bush was injured), The Bucs (Doug Martin is having an off year), and The Panthers -- the only true running threat (7th in the league).

I think we'll expose them.

Still the best pass-protector in the league, in my opinion.

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Haha. I love that block by Gore. Lance Briggs thought he was going up against your average running back and had no clue what was coming.
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

Haha. I love that block by Gore. Lance Briggs thought he was going up against your average running back and had no clue what was coming.

I have no idea why he came in so high lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Share 49ersWebzone