LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

Do we have the weakest Home Field in the league??

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do we have the weakest Home Field in the league??

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Idk if you can say packer fans travel well.

Pretty sure most of them move from Wisconsin when they can and live in better places. Prolly 75% of the packer fans at the stick live in the bay area

I think a lot of them (females) are Aaron Rogers fans and friends and fans of his from his time in the Bay Area
1. Tickets are f**king cheap and Packers fans travel well.
2. I heard one Kuhn chant, and that was the only time he got the ball.

It's a non-issues. Go back to whining about Clay Matthews or Kyle Williams.

//thread
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I swear we have some of the quietest fans in the league.. It's not uncommon for the other teams fans to make their presence known at the stick. I heard waaaaaay to many Kooooooooohn chants and the crowd roaring when the Pack made plays.. I wish i lived on the west coast so I could attend games and go NUTS!!!

I am having a hard time understanding how someone who doesn't go to games, can actually complain about fans that do. Seriously?? Talk about double standards. Have you ever been to the stick? If not, why?
There are also a lot of GB fans here because of Rodgers who grew up in the Bay Area and went to Cal.
We have the weakest fanbase as far as the popular teams go

It doesn't help that 15000 f*ggots sells their tickets online. That's 1/5 of the stadium.

It doesn't help that california is consist of ppl from other regions of the US...esp sf

It doesn't seem that OAK has the same problem. Also the stick was rocking during the nfcd game against the pack and it seems there wasnt many pack fans there

I wonder all of this will change with a new stadium.
[ Edited by pdizo916 on Sep 9, 2013 at 7:24 PM ]
Originally posted by father49er:
There are also a lot of GB fans here because of Rodgers who grew up in the Bay Area and went to Cal.

He grew up in Chico but I saw some shirts from the JC he went to there. One was sitting in my section and was gonna talk to him because my best friend played with Rodgers at Pleasant Valley and was gonna see if he went there and knew him.
Btw san diego has the same problem but worse. ...
Originally posted by pdizo916:
We have the weakest fanbase as far as the popular teams go

It doesn't help that 15000 f*ggots sells their tickets online. That's 1/5 of the stadium.

It doesn't help that california is consist of ppl from other regions of the US...esp sf

It doesn't seem that OAK has the same problem. Also the stick was rocking during the nfcd game against the pack and it seems there wasnt many pack fans there

I wonder all of this will change with a new stadium.

I agree. A bunch of people got season tickets when we were winning super bowls and they wanted them just because they could say they had season tickets for the best team but they don't care about the team or football.
And I srsly doubt that sf is a hardcore sports town

More baseball than football.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
YUP!!!

San Jose St Spartans got a louder crowd/home field advantage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by btthepunk:

More baseball than football.

I saw the transition from a football town to a baseball town in the mid 2000s.

Sf is a very good baseball town and perhaps a good basketball town....only time will tell with the basketball
I live in fl and have been in most teams stadiums and Jacksonville is by far the worst they have to give there tickets away or there would only be 3 fans in the stands and they hand out jerseys so the look like the place is full of jags fans but it a stadium full of hobos looking for a hand out lmao I wish I was making this up.
Our Home Games seem lame on TV. Too weak of crowds not roaring loud enough. We should be way more dominate at home with how stacked this team is. I know GB is a good foe but the 49ers way outmanned them and yet almost coulda lost that game.
Share 49ersWebzone