LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 275 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by RolandDes2chainz:
Seattle's back up scores more points than kaeperslump and less ints. Jax out scores the measly 3 the niners put up in the same setting. Better team?!

yea the jags are a much better team
Maybe now they f**king let Jon Baldwin play a f**king game!!
I'm not saying he's our savior but he is a way better option at WR then anyone we have (whose healthy aside from boldin)
If I'm not mistaken he has more catches and yards then Moore, Williams, Patton, osgood, et al (minus boldin) combined.

But yeah let's not activate him again...
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
it's time activate harper and baldwin. we need fcking receivers!!!

Wouldn't hurt. Moore and Patton doesnt' seem to be working and they can't get open fast enough.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Maybe now they f**king let Jon Baldwin play a f**king game!!
I'm not saying he's our savior but he is a way better option at WR then anyone we have (whose healthy aside from boldin)
If I'm not mistaken he has more catches and yards then Moore, Williams, Patton, osgood, et al (minus boldin) combined.

But yeah let's not activate him again...

Probably won't be. They'll gameplan to get Mcdonald more touches or Miller in more one on one matchups
[ Edited by Baldie on Sep 22, 2013 at 5:18 PM ]
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
lol

Just got back home from the Stick. And all I have to say is:

LOL

Niners, wtf happened?

Don't think.

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

• Baldie
  • Veteran
If we can't even beat the colts at home.....won't won't beat the Texans in 2 weeks.
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
lol

Just got back home from the Stick. And all I have to say is:

LOL

Niners, wtf happened?

Don't think.

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

It's like a finger pointing to the moon

Don't concentrate on the finger, or you will miss all the heavenly glory
  • GORO
  • Veteran
Running game was working why did they forget it. Kaepernick has been off the last two weeks, OC has not put a good game plan in since week 1. Felt we had to come out 3-2 in the first 5 games but Harbaugh has spoiled us all and in his first two years has done well during these tough stretches.

Die hard Niner
Look I believe that Map can be real good but there is no denying what I saw the last two games and that us if Kaeps first read (boldin) is not there he instantly starts to scramble. And yes sometimes he has no open we but a lot of the time he does or he doesn't give the play time to develop. What I see right now us a super talented super raw qb coupled with a headccoach who's ego us currently overpowering his coaching!
Peace from the fan!
Originally posted by Baldie:
If we can't even beat the colts at home.....won't won't beat the Texans in 2 weeks.

Texans had to come from behind for its two wins and both times the opponents let them come back. They were also slaughtered by the ravens today. Colts > Texans.

Originally posted by GORO:
Running game was working why did they forget it. Kaepernick has been off the last two weeks, OC has not put a good game plan in since week 1. Felt we had to come out 3-2 in the first 5 games but Harbaugh has spoiled us all and in his first two years has done well during these tough stretches.

Die hard Niner

Those were $500 sunglasses, a*****e.
Joe Montana is rolling over in his grave right now. JC
what happened to kaeps much improved "touch" to his throws?
Originally posted by RolandDes2chainz:
Seattle's back up scores more points than kaeperslump and less ints. Jax out scores the measly 3 the niners put up in the same setting. Better team?!

Was Indy's Super Bowl. Just a regular season game, nothing to worry about.
Originally posted by thecycl:
Joe Montana is rolling over in his grave right now. JC

You mean, Joe Montana is resting cozily in a hammock, sipping a cocktail and rolling his eyes?
Share 49ersWebzone