LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 3)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
giants did horrible during the season and won the superbowl 2 year ago, why is everyone panicking?

Not panicking, however, we're not the Giants--Ely/Coughlin won with less talent... they just knew how to get it done. Kap/Harbaugh have not proven that yet. Nothing matters but the SB.... I hope we can pull it off.

We got reinforcements coming. We can do it.
Just seems like everything with this team is in question:

• INJURIES: It's every week, to a key player. This above everything is a major issue. It's been unreal the amount of injuries racked up and it keeps mounting. They won't have a roster soon.
  • Coaching staff's ability to maintain composure, gameplan, adapt gameplan during the game, and extract the best from their players is non-existent, a 180-degree shift from when they came in, in 2011.
  • PENALTIES: Could be leading the league at this point. They completely lack discipline and commit them at the worst possible times. Sound familiar? It should... this is direct throwback the '03-'10 49ers.
  • WR's are dismal
  • Kaepernick uneasy, indecisive, and not taking what defenses give him
  • Running game finally appeared to resurface, only to be buried by playcalling
  • Who the HELL pitches to Anthony Dixon?
  • Secondary, outside of Reid, is terrible
  • Overall discipline and fire: the team just doesn't have it. they're not playing with purpose. They're going through the motions.

Up until 2011, when the team played like this you knew thy'd lose. in 2011 and 2012, it changed--you always had confidence they'd figure things out and get back into the game. Now they're back to the mentality that if they go down by 10 points, it's over.

Really terrible, afraid they missed their window.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
We should send our entire team to rehab, except maybe Reid and Gore.

That guy is good. Only bright spot for me today.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
We should send our entire team to rehab, except maybe Reid and Gore.

Reid missed some tackles again today..
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Apparently Aldon Smith is on indefinite leave from team to enter rehab.

Good! Hopefully he gets his head together and (MOST IMPORTANTLY) he needs to get rid of the frikken wig, already!!
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Aldon will be all done at least this week for sure. I suppose that's because he'll be in rehab. In fact he's been suspended by the team indefinitely is what I just heard.

After letting him play today ..... this team is an embarrassment.

totally. its times like these i wish jimbo 'no commented' the question from rpeorters about seattle and ped's
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
McDermott was the only stud today
As pathetic as that game was, the only thing that will be more pathetic is 49er fans eating their own all week.

Kap has been awful for two weeks straight. Regardless of talent, he is leaving alot to be desired out on the field.

Please use Kap under center more. Run almost exclusively out of the I formation, stop being so obvious where your gonna run the football when Hunter comes in.

Kap, stop flushing from the pocket so soon, and do a better job with your presnap read.

Also WTF happened to all our audibles?

Only thing that will make the sting hurt less is to watch breaking bad for 75 minutes tonight.
Harbaughs first coaching error of the day was not Sitting Aldon like he did Dobbs last year.
just posing the question. If we start getting our asses handed to us by the rams on Sunday, and kap continues to struggle, it might be something to look into. Remember what happened in 94 when Steve Young was benched. Completely lit a fire under his ass...

Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Harbaughs first coaching error of the day was not Sitting Aldon like he did Dobbs last year.

error of the day? he decided 2 days ago he was playing him.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
New Slogan (may change weekly)

ALL TALK NO WALK
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
giants did horrible during the season and won the superbowl 2 year ago, why is everyone panicking?

Not panicking, however, we're not the Giants--Ely/Coughlin won with less talent... they just knew how to get it done. Kap/Harbaugh have not proven that yet. Nothing matters but the SB.... I hope we can pull it off.

We got reinforcements coming. We can do it.

Injuries, injuries, injuries. That's why. Furthermore, we don't have Victor Cruz and Eli Manning. That's why they won that Super Bowl. We have neither.
If only Jimmy Raye was our OC again, we would have pounded it down the Colts throat
Originally posted by Lukcy13asartd:
just posing the question. If we start getting our asses handed to us by the rams on Sunday, and kap continues to struggle, it might be something to look into. Remember what happened in 94 when Steve Young was benched. Completely lit a fire under his ass...

He wont get benched...but his contract will be under 10mill per
Share 49ersWebzone