There are 160 users in the forums

Regarding other teams targeting Kaep to injure him this year

Shop Find 49ers gear online
A lot of talk from a few teams like Green Bay (Clay Mathews) and Seattle making it loud and clear they are going to try and hurt Kaep and take him out of the game.

Harbaugh has gone to the league with the issue, because its real.

Fine.

I say we turn the Oline loose and start breaking as many legs as we can right out of the gate. Let them fine us. Big deal.

Most importantly, end the careers of as many of these loud mouthed punk Seahawks the entire country now despises, and their punk fan base.

Then win the Superbowl. Some years require a little....punch. As seen when Kevin Gogan was wiping out people who went punk.

I want to see 30 point victories and entire defenses taken out.

Punks
Bro, it's time to switch to decaf.
Originally posted by 49erWay:
A lot of talk from a few teams like Green Bay (Clay Mathews) and Seattle making it loud and clear they are going to try and hurt Kaep and take him out of the game.

Fine.

I say we turn the Oline loose and start breaking as many legs as we can right out of the gate. Let them fine us. Big deal.

Most importantly, end the careers of as many of these loud mouthed punk Seahawks the entire country now despises, and their punk fan base.

Then win the Superbowl. Some years require a little....punch. As seen when Kevin Gogan was wiping out people who went punk.

Punks

SEA has said this too? I didn't even know about that. I always thought Wilson scrambled about much more than Kap out of necessity. It isn't like we can't target their QBs as well. We do happen to have a few All Pros in our front 7 and I have seen a number of corner blitzes this preseason as well so it might not be wise to be so mouthy as to your intent to maim the opposing QB when you have a QB to protect of your own

Fine.

Punks

Yeah, break some legs!! Especially Buffalo since they're huge rivals.
I cant stand Clay Mathews. He sure does talk a lot of SchT! I hpe & wish Kap & all 49er players health & success always!!
  • buck
  • Veteran
The offensive line has to protect Kaepernick.
  • buck
  • Veteran

Fine.

Punks

You are making Clay Matthews sound like a first class gentleman.

Fine.

Punks

Um, no.

End.
green bay is stupid to say this becaue with that O-line of theirs Rodgers will be in the most danger and i bet our pass rushers our foaming at the mouth after those comments. You threatened our QB and we will break yours

Clay is going to get punched in his big awesome face.

And realize that our o-line is the greatest.

Like ever.

Throughout time.

He's going to have such a bad day that he will have to go to his man cave. Even that won't make him feel..............

better.
Agreed, it's time to play like trailer trash.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Bro, it's time to switch to decaf.

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Clay is going to get punched in his big awesome face.

And realize that our o-line is the greatest.

Like Ever.

Throughout time.

He's going to have such a bad day that he will have to go to his man cave. Even that won't make him feel..............

better.

pretty tough to hit the qb from the ground, puny ass linebacker
[ Edited by xtm059 on Sep 4, 2013 at 9:39 PM ]
^^ LMAO !!!!!!

Isn't Clay supposed to be the guy to shut down our pistol/read-option run game this week? Yeah, good luck with that.
Share 49ersWebzone