There are 270 users in the forums

Predict the score: Week 1 vs. Green Bay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Niners- 34
Packers- 27
SF 23
GB 14
  • thl408
Is someone going to go back through this thread and find the 'winner'?

SF 31
GB 21
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
42 - 3, Packers.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i do not care how much peter king loves aaron rogers. if our defense returns to form, green bay does not want to trail us by two scores going into the fourth quarter with the way our line is and the way we run the ball. i think that is what will take place. I know many thing with ck, we are a pass team but we are not. we run first and that is why it is not good if you get down by two scores in the fourth quarter,, on the other hand we are good enough we can come from behind if need to late
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
42 - 3, Packers.

45-3, Pack will kick a last-second FG after they get a short field just before halftime, right after Kaepernick is picked for third time.
Originally posted by 13xChamps:
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Awe, how cute, they see us as their rival. Like every other team in the league right now.

49er trolls have been visiting the Green Bay nation, so it is only fair that we return the . will not drown the in GB nation when the whiners on Sunday ! GOPACKGO will be heard from coast to coast. This will have Packer Backers and for weeks.

Aw isn't it cute...his mommy let him use her iphone
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Greenbay 20

49ers 14

BOO THIS MAN!

BOOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by mattster03:
Wow, you guys sure think we're going to put up a lot of points on the Packers...

Originally posted by susweel:
31-17 packers

tolzien factor

Originally posted by 13xChamps:
Green Bay dominates and embarases the Whiners .
Kaepernick goes down due to terminal tattoo syndrome in the 1st quarter. The fans in the stands start yelling "Alex Smith come back" .
PACKERS WIN BIG ! Aaron Rodgers puts on a clinic with 6 TD passes as the mighty Packers spank the 49'ers in an historic opening game victory!

Packers - 48
Whiners - 10

These people need to be recognized for there ignorance. And blatant act of treason against the 49ers and this forum.

[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 8, 2013 at 9:47 PM ]
^^ We know Sus likes to troll. 13xchamps is obviously a Packer fan. But the other two have no excuse.

defenderDX and mattster03, repent your sins and all will be forgiven!! If not.....
[ Edited by SofaKing on Sep 8, 2013 at 9:51 PM ]
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
31 to 27, Niners over Packers.

Was off by only 4 points together! Deal with it.

My GF, who hardly every watches football, predicted the exact score. 34-28. I'm gonna hump the s**t out her tonight lol.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

My GF, who hardly every watches football, predicted the exact score. 34-28. I'm gonna hump the s**t out her tonight lol.

Have fun bud! Hope she's in good in bed as she is predicting scores! haha
^^ We know Sus likes to troll. 13xchamps is obviously a Packer fan. But the other two have no excuse.

defenderDX and mattster03, repent your sins and all will be forgiven!! If not.....

just trying to not be biased?

Have fun bud! Hope she's in good in bed as she is predicting scores! haha

Wow! And LMAO!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

I'm just thankful that Tolzien didn't give them our playbook. he's an honest man I should have never doubted him.
Share 49ersWebzone