LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 233 users in the forums

Predict the score: Week 1 vs. Green Bay

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Member Milestone: This is post number 900 for SFTifoso.
49-0 my wish

Realistically 27-17 Niners
49ers 35
Packers 14
34-21 49ers. The Packers are absolutely ill equipped to stop the read option. Kaepernick is going to light them up again. At the same time, even a strong 49ers defense will have trouble keeping Rodgers down. I'm expecting around 20 carries and 100 yds for Frank Gore. 250 yds in the air and 70 yards on the ground for kaepernick and 350 yds passing for Rodgers.
Niners: 350
Packers: - 3 (Negative three when Harper swats a Packer field goal attempt across the green and it soars between our own posts [yes, I'm pulling for Harper on Special Teams].)

I'm probably getting ahead of myself, though.

I'm also hoping that the NFL opts to rename the Lombardi to the Bill Walshi. But, again, I'm getting ahead of myself.

If we win by a field goal I'll be ecstatic.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Sep 3, 2013 at 7:21 PM ]
31-28 niners, greenbay is really gunning for this win, they will give it their all but it won't be enough.
Green Bay dominates and embarases the Whiners .
Kaepernick goes down due to terminal tattoo syndrome in the 1st quarter. The fans in the stands start yelling "Alex Smith come back" .
PACKERS WIN BIG ! Aaron Rodgers puts on a clinic with 6 TD passes as the mighty Packers spank the 49'ers in an historic opening game victory!

Packers - 48
Whiners - 10

28-27 Niners in the last few seconds..Way closer than most think. They want us bad enough to sign Seneca for updated game plans, and Tolz for overall game plans.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
28-27 Niners in the last few seconds..Way closer than most think. They want us bad enough to sign Seneca for updated game plans, and Tolz for overall game plans.

that would be funny if rogers got knocked out and we would have to play both of these jolly jokers. i think we hold them to two scores, i really do, our defense is fresh with no injuries, willis ok and there is no reason not to have a supreme defensive effort with "gasp" an actual pass rush. on offense i guess i will have to trust roman ( speaking of death and despair) not to f**k things up. 28-13. they miss a PAT
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
31-28 niners, greenbay is really gunning for this win, they will give it their all but it won't be enough.

Awe, how cute, they see us as their rival. Like every other team in the league right now.

Aaron Rodgers is going to have to put on a Superman routine if we are going to lose this game. Either that, or our play calling is going to come straight from Mangina's play book of "Winning excellence of supreme fantastic amazing motivational goodness". One of those two things has to happen for us to lose this one.
23-17 Niners. GB driving for the go ahead late in the 4th. An Aldon sack and forced fumble ends it

Originally posted by BrianGO:
Awe, how cute, they see us as their rival. Like every other team in the league right now.

49er trolls have been visiting the Green Bay nation, so it is only fair that we return the . will not drown the in GB nation when the whiners on Sunday ! GOPACKGO will be heard from coast to coast. This will have Packer Backers and for weeks.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
Any team in the NFL should be afraid to play SF right now. The Super Bowl left a bitter taste in the team's mouth (just like when we lost the 1983 NFC championship to the Redskins) that everyone on this team is so focus to get back in the field.

You heard it here first... if everyone stay healthy, this WILL BE the best ever Defense the 49ers ever had.
Game result: 49ers 38 Green Bay 14
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Packers 19
49ers 38
Packers - 3 Niners - 21, I expect a complete shutout with a 3 point kick exception :)
49ers start the game with a long touchdown pass from Kap to VD and jump out to an early lead of a couple scores.

By early in the third quarter the Packers pull close, to within a field goal. They also miss a two-point conversion on a botched PAT snap.

Rodgers is hassled all game and is ultimately sacked 9 times.

Kap closes it out with a second long TD bomb to VD in the 4th to seal it.

49ers 36, GB 22
Share 49ersWebzone