There are 212 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Don't forget a shout out to all the people that contributed to the 49ers photoshop thread. So many laughs out of there. Showed my brother the Cowboy fan and he laughed his butt off at all the stuff in there. Same with all the guys who have shared wallpapers they have found or made. Some really talented people in that thread as well, myself not one of them. Ok done butt kissing just thankful to all those that go out of their way to help others or who contribute to this forum and make it a better place. I didn't want Pasodoc to get eaten alive by himself.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 1, 2013 at 7:02 PM ]
No one should feel butt hurt. I've seen these types, and I have been left off, never bothered me.
Oh ic, this is the name dropping thread. Hold on, i got a list BRB. Bout to burn this MF'r down.

Nah seriously where has Buzz been?
lulzzzzzzzzz
Originally posted by verb1der:
Smells like semen in here.

lol F*ck'n gross, but funny
Nice friends list, dude....
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Call me crazy but I like a lot of the guys who were first on to kap. No offense to some of the other posters. I see the team through rose colored glass's. I like reading the post of guys who are a step ahead. Because I'm not! haha
Originally posted by Esco:

Thanks Pasodoc...I enjoy reading through this site, your posts and others...perhaps it's an addiction. Most of the guys you mention are guys I read and it is becoming less frequent that I skip posts! Either my reading is speeding up or I'm reading fewer threads. Maybe both? Most of the posters tend to be either positive or funny. AB is annoying though...too knowledgeable! Irritating as hell!

one thing I like about the zone is that I can come here and just read threads. I post every now and then but I enjoy just reading what other people think and why even if I disagree.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:
Even King Kong had a beautiful heart. Tyson's heart is incredible, and incredibly good. What went wrong is the family and friends around him who failed to guide him well. Only Cuss showed up there. Tyson could have been an even greater champion with guides who had a clue earlier on in his life.

That said...yeah...this thread is a little touchy.

But maybe respect is due where it is due.

Keep rolling webzone!!!

Originally posted by Esco:
This thread has me on my toes like a midget in a uranel.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 24plus25er:
No hope for the little guys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbt_dSU3om0

Props out to everyone before me and to those that don't (yet) hate my guts
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Thanks Pasodoc...I enjoy reading through this site, your posts and others...perhaps it's an addiction. Most of the guys you mention are guys I read and it is becoming less frequent that I skip posts! Either my reading is speeding up or I'm reading fewer threads. Maybe both? Most of the posters tend to be either positive or funny. AB is annoying though...too knowledgeable! Irritating as hell!

Thing is some people don't have to realize how much effort some of these knowledgeable posters put into their posts. Marvin doesn't just pick up on ALL these details of the game watching it live. He re-watches them. AB probably cooks the books and spends any free time he has doing this stuff. Sure he loves to do it (I think ) but it's still a lot of work. Oldman9er and myself use to break down every play of the game and say what we seen on each play...would take hours and hours because we wanted to be informed and let others know what we saw. He still does it for some games, I stopped when people would rather criticize not what I had wrote but for taking the time to do it rather then say thanks for the effort. And not saying it's just these few people that pasodoc mentioned or I keep mentioning but really there are so many people on here that go out of their way to help others, post news, work their magic in photoshop, mod this place, etc. Modding might seem like a glorious job but really it's a lot of work without much thanks. So anyways thanks to all I just mentioned. To all out there it's your choice but to me much easier to thank your fellow members then it is to post this stuff picking on someone for wanting to say thanks to everyone who makes this forum great.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 1, 2013 at 8:23 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone