There are 162 users in the forums

Seneca Wallace is NOT retiring, and calls out Harbaugh for lying.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Wallace, who starred at Iowa State in 2001 and 2002, had hoped that he could catch on with the 49ers. But he said Friday he felt the team never had any intention of giving him a real chance. He said the thought reason he was brought in was to help encourage contract talks with 49ers quarterback Colt McCoy.

"I've been around this game long enough where I can see what's going on," Wallace said, "and I realized right away the reason they brought me here was to get Colt to take a pay cut."

According to reports, McCoy's salary was reduced earlier this week.After meeting with Harbaugh, Wallace said he didn't think he could make the team. "San Francisco wasn't the best place for me," Wallace said. "I have no hard feelings toward San Francisco. It's just the nature of the business."

Harbaugh's quotes came as a surprise to Wallace, who said he had limited interaction with the 49ers coach. "For him to come out and say that, 'Hey, Seneca's planning on his retirement' ... I don't think that's even 100 percent fair for him to come out and say that because I don't even know him," Wallace said. "I think that should be my decision."

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20130830/SPORTS/130830008/Register-exclusive-Ex-Cyclone-Seneca-Wallace-says-he-s-not-retiring?Sports&nclick_check=1
gonna steal the playbook iPad playbook and sign with the seahawks lol
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Harbaugh is such a tool. Good coach, but a total tool.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
gonna steal the playbook iPad playbook and sign with the seahawks lol

lol...can't they delete everything wirelessly? I'm sure Harbaugh took that into consideration and created an app himself.
He mad cause he got used like a dirty slut!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
lol...can't they delete everything wirelessly? I'm sure Harbaugh took that into consideration and created an app himself.

psssssshhhh...JH still uses a PDA with Palm OS
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol, Harbaugh is a fkn jedi.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by verb1der:

No I think he's mad that Harbaugh told everyone he retired when he didn't. Dick move by a dick coach.

I don't think he is totally mad that he got used.....he said himself that he knows the business of the NFL.

but he is mad and felt disrespected that Harbaugh would comment on his own playing career like that, when Jim doesn't even know him personally. That's not cool and free agents will remember that.

Wallace has never came across as an a*****e in this league, I don't think Harbaugh should've done that to a vet.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kray28:

sure back some journeyman scrub QB instead of your coach

• kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:

Call a spade a spade. Bad behavior by the people who represent our franchise is bad for the franchise.

has nothing to do with backing.

nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade....or in this case a dick, a dick.
Well, Seneca never called Harbaugh a liar. He admitted he knew what the situation was, and left the team when it was clear he had no shot of making the team.

Also, Wallace admitted he had had very little, to no contact with Harbaugh. It seems Harbaugh didn't know what Wallace's future plans were if they never spoke. When a guy just quits the team, its usually a sign he doesn't want to play anymore. Most guys stay until the bitter end.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

has nothing to do with backing.

nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade....or in this case a dick, a dick.

you and I don't know how it went down so for you to call anybody anything is ludicrous.

I don't think he is totally mad that he got used.....he said himself that he knows the business of the NFL.

but he is mad and felt disrespected that Harbaugh would comment on his own playing career like that, when Jim doesn't even know him personally. That's not cool and free agents will remember that.

Wallace has never came across as an a*****e in this league, I don't think Harbaugh should've done that to a vet.

Well are they for sure that Harbaugh even said that? That doesnt sound like Harbaugh, he's usually very tight lipped. For all we know Lowell Cohn started the rumor.
Share 49ersWebzone