LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

Anthony Dixon or LMJ ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Anthony Dixon or LMJ ?

I know they are different players but every time LMJ gets the ball I'm afraid. I think they both suffer from butterfly's and could benifit from more playing time, but I would love to see Dixon worked in more as power back and FB. I think boonies is ready to graduate from preseason boss
LaMike is scared. Cut him.
boobie all day everyday
He's got Reggie bush syndrome, always trying to hit a home run and striking out. He's not used to being on a field where everyone is as talented and hardworking as him. We will keep em both but I would love to see LMJ Develop into what we know he can b before he gets aj Jenkinsed
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
boobie all day everyday

This and he's been getting better every year. I think it's about time he starts to contribute on offense too.
Originally posted by matthewabbit:
He's got Reggie bush syndrome, always trying to hit a home run and striking out. He's not used to being on a field where everyone is as talented and hardworking as him. We will keep em both but I would love to see LMJ Develop into what we know he can b before he gets aj Jenkinsed

I dont think LMJ is in any danger of being jenkinized. Come game time he will make plays, this is preseason and he is a role player not an everydown back.
Moot point, LMJ is out with an injury so Dixon is in by default
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
trade LMJ to the Eagles
Originally posted by boast:
trade LMJ to the Eagles

For Colt's brother LeShaun, because as you know, Frank Gore is done

LMJ is fine, he is more of a Sproles type back...he should be used in certain packages but not as an every down back. He and Boobie are apples and oranges.
Gotta roll with Dixie!
Every year boobie has big time competition to keep his job. I'd like to see him give miller a challenge for playing time
They'll both make the team, no problem.

Saw LMJ do some really impressive receiving at the Fan Fest practice a few weeks ago. Gorgeous 50-60 yard TD wheel route on the left sideline from Kap against the 1st team defense. I think I will give him a few more games before writing him off.
I hope there is a secret role for LMJ in the works that we save till postseason . Let him bulk up and wait for the playoffs or an injury. But I would rather have Hampton as a legit everydown backup. And LMJ is one of those guys that needs playing time to get better. He will wither away on the bench
Share 49ersWebzone