LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 157 users in the forums

WHY YOUR TEAM SUCKS - The San Francisco 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Enjoy, and don't get all butt-hurt over it.

LINKAGE
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
i laughed at some of the other teams' WYTS but this one was pretty lame.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
that was lame
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
And there is this:

Andy Benoit ‏@Andy_Benoit

Polishing up final bits of #49ers preview now. Will come out on @theMMQB soon. If I had to pick, I'd say SF finishes 3rd in NFC West.

#49ers will have small handful of important changes in pass game that could be tough for Kaepernick to adjust to.

Not saying the #49ers stink, they'll just have some adjustments to make this season. Not uncommon with SB losers, btw.

1 #Seahawks 2 #Rams 3 #49ers 4 #Cardinals. First three teams all capable of winning 10 games.
[ Edited by Jcool on Aug 27, 2013 at 11:04 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
And there is this:

Polishing up final bits of #49ers preview now. Will come out on @theMMQB soon. If I had to pick, I'd say SF finishes 3rd in NFC West.

#49ers will have small handful of important changes in pass game that could be tough for Kaepernick to adjust to.

Not saying the #49ers stink, they'll just have some adjustments to make this season. Not uncommon with SB losers, btw.

1 #Seahawks 2 #Rams 3 #49ers 4 #Cardinals. First three teams all capable of winning 10 games.

i still say the Seahawks are the team that takes the step back in the division and finishes third.
wow....talk about a roast....good read....lol the pic they have for "Why your team sucks" is from when Kaep scored a TD....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by boast:
And there is this:

i still say the Seahawks are the team that takes the step back in the division and finishes third.

those f**kers have a huge home field advantage. that place probably gives them an extra 2-3 wins a year.
And there is this:

Our defense can win games on its own... just ask our boy Alex.
And there is this:

dunno bout 3rd but i see them stepping back too, right out of the playoffs
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
And there is this:

i agree, i think they and the broncos were one year wonders. I worry more about beating the stupid rams

they were grasping at straws and rehashing typical east-coast/so-cal media stereotypes of our team and the Bay that uninformed sheeple from the rest of the country gobble up and perpetuate......fake & ga-heyyyyyyyyyy
It was a series... Why your team sucks...

All of those points are valid, but...

Why your team doesn't suck: They have the best coach, the best defense, and one of the best young quarterbacks. Pfft. Whatever. SO YOU GOT THE MOVES BUT DO YOU HAVE THE TOUCH?!

This is the team I'm picking to win the Super Bowl.
Glad none of them teach in schools.
these made me laugh

Your fantasy player everyone will hate: Frank Gore. For such a productive offensive football team, the Niners boast an unreasonable number of annoying fantasy players: Gore (who no one ever wants to draft), Vernon Davis (incapable of playing well if it's the regular season), Michael Crabtree (hurt), Anquan Boldin (HATES scoring touchdowns), LaMichael James (he was supposed to be Darren Sproles, dammit!), and more. It's like Mike Shanahan's perfect roster for scoring eight fantasy points a week.

6) Rashaun Woods. Give the Niners credit: when they f**k up a draft pick, they REALLY f**k it up.
Share 49ersWebzone