LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

last game at Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tahoemw:
okay, I had to give in; bought a ticket to this last game; with the falcons; couldn't pass this up to see the Niners play the last game at Candlestick

They're not selling NFCC games yet.
Originally posted by tahoemw:
okay, I had to give in; bought a ticket to this last game; with the falcons; couldn't pass this up to see the Niners play the last game at Candlestick

Last Monday night game at candlestick I also will be there I can't wait! ending the season with a BOOM
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I would find it very fitting if the 49ers defeat the Cowboys at Candlestick in the NFC Championship game.

That would..be a very cool thing..so many defeats to those guys there, but great wins also..as we well know..NINERS!!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
I would find it very fitting if the 49ers defeat the Cowboys at Candlestick in the NFC Championship game.

That would..be a very cool thing..so many defeats to those guys there, but great wins also..as we well know..NINERS!!

OMG, i may go to the last season finale against the Falcons

I don't know about the Falcons game but I sure I know just bought Front Row tickets behind the Endzone VS Packers. Counting down the days..... my Mazda Niner car has been waiting in my garage for over 6 months for this day...........
  • JP49
  • Veteran
Last game will be in January though....
Originally posted by JP49:
Last game will be in January though....

no it's not
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:

Hell, even Dallas fans and alumni would love it. So many good and bad memories for both sides. The epic factor would be off the scale.
Originally posted by I_Saw_a_Fish:

I don't know about the Falcons game but I sure I know just bought Front Row tickets behind the Endzone VS Packers. Counting down the days..... my Mazda Niner car has been waiting in my garage for over 6 months for this day...........

lol toyota starlet
Share 49ersWebzone