There are 201 users in the forums

last game at Candlestick

Shop Find 49ers gear online
okay, I had to give in; bought a ticket to this last game; with the falcons; couldn't pass this up to see the Niners play the last game at Candlestick
Interesting
Should be fun, man! Last regular season game at Candlestick, and it's Monday Night! We better win that game.

Won't be the last Candlestick game though...we'll have two more when we clinch home field advantage in the playoffs.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Should be fun, man! Last regular season game at Candlestick, and it's Monday Night! We better win that game.

Won't be the last Candlestick game though...we'll have two more when we clinch home field advantage in the playoffs.

Right, the NFC Championship game will be the last.
oh, yeah, I forgot about the home field advantage; but this will be the last game of the season, and I have to see this one
I would find it very fitting if the 49ers defeat the Cowboys at Candlestick in the NFC Championship game.
Originally posted by tahoemw:
okay, I had to give in; bought a ticket to this last game; with the falcons; couldn't pass this up to see the Niners play the last game at Candlestick

^ gonna run out on the field and get clothes lined by PW lol
Won't be the last game at the Stick, lol
how much did it cost? i see them going on stubhub for $200 for nose bleeds seats
[ Edited by Raul98 on Aug 26, 2013 at 9:34 PM ]
Blow it up. While at it, blow up all the surrounding Hunter's Point area, pit.

• Chico
  • Veteran
Originally posted by tahoemw:

well what did you pay for your ticket if you don't mind me asking? I'm looking on Stub Hub and prices are around $250 per ticket in section 35 which is where i usually sit.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I would find it very fitting if the 49ers defeat the Cowboys at Candlestick in the NFC Championship game.

I vote this...

1) We advance to the SB
2) We beat the Cowboys
3) Tony Romo would have a good season and I would probably do very well in fantasy
1st round BYE and/or HF adv. could be at stake in this game.
If I don't make it to the Packers game tailgate I'll do everything I can to make the Falcons tailgate.
Don't forget to bring an Allen Wrench
Share 49ersWebzone