There are 204 users in the forums

Discuss 49ers' todays cuts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
As of today, teams will trim their roster to 75 players. Please discuss it in this thread.
Isn't the deadline tomorrow at 4 PM?
im predicting Tolzien and Wallace if they really have decided on McCoy. no way they risk losing Daniels on the practice squad
Parys Haralson gets traded
Dj Harper, Osgood, #66 on the Oline
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

LOL
I dont expect a lot of cuts, I expect the 49ers to place Crabs and Mario on Reserve/PUP, maybe Lattimore, Dial and Carradine on NFI, along with Marquardt. Wright IDK. Apparently teams have been putting rookies on IR, and such. Possible Cully is placed on IR.
Originally posted by ChepeK7:
As of today, teams will trim their roster to 75 players. Please discuss it in this thread.

"Discuss 49ers' todays cuts"

Clearly Hooked on Phonics did not work for you.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 26, 2013 at 11:19 AM ]

It is tomorrow.

Originally posted by Wrathman:
It is tomorrow.

They have until tomorrow but other teams have already started making cuts.
Yeah some teams make them a few hours after the game, others the next day and then some wait until day of dead line. We could announce them today. Can't remember last year did we wait until deadline day or did we get it out of the way the day before? Also, other cut down I believe is Saturday the 31st when we have to go from 75 to the final 53. I believe it use to be Friday's but think they give an extra day now.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 26, 2013 at 11:59 AM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

noob cuts cheese
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

"Discuss 49ers' todays cuts"

Clearly Hooked on Phonics did not work for you.
Share 49ersWebzone