LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Preseason 2013 - Week 3: Thoughts after rewatching the game...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Boom...what did they say last year

THIS is so awesome to go back and read! It's like an after-game analysis...prediction thread!

We should revist more threads.

Yeah, I was looking for some pre-season after game reaction threads from last year. I was on my IPhone so I was too lazy to search. Might revisit some more threads for some pre-season perspective.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Boom...what did they say last year

THIS is so awesome to go back and read! It's like an after-game analysis...prediction thread!

We should revist more threads.

Yeah, I was looking for some pre-season after game reaction threads from last year. I was on my IPhone so I was too lazy to search. Might revisit some more threads for some pre-season perspective.

Is pretty cool b/c we were spot on re: what most of the analysis was showing vs. What happened with the 53 (even those we didn't keep).
Originally posted by SofaKing:
lol, I hope you realize that post is over a year old. Notice how 3 of those players aren't on the team anymore.

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by whirledps:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
given our lack of success at WR, let's first hope for a successful Crabtree return and a good stable of WRs:

Crabtree
Boldin
Manningham
Baldwin
Patton
Williams

That's a pretty strong WR corp (when healthy). But even waiting until Crabs and Ham get healthy, my concern level has decreased...

I hope you aren't taking Bruce Ellington out of the equation, that would be a mistake. Just my .02

lol, I hope you realize that post is over a year old. Notice how 3 of those players aren't on the team anymore.

My bad. Came into the middle of something and no-not what I speak. LOL
Share 49ersWebzone