LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'll say it. Kaep was rattled. He sucked this game.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Goddamn it. That s**t was cheap.

No f**king s**t. God whoever did that needs to get fined.
  • dj43
Originally posted by sking20854:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Ian is hurt...? I don't have much else to say. Sad story. Hope Dorsey steps up.

My answer for the run game... Green Bay was healthier this year & both the Pack & Hawks focused on stopping the run. That's why Kaep burned the Pack in the air.

I have no answer for Sherman dominating Boldin. He's either really good or a gigantic cheater, holding on for days.

I'm just not worried in the slightest about the Niners. Start worrying if the Hawks blow us out at home or we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll be fine.

Kaepernick burned the Packers because they had a young, inexperienced secondary. Seattle has a VERY good secondary.
Originally posted by dj43:
HaRo have no answer for Seattle's gap-based defense. They have seen it 5 times and they still make no adjustments. You can't block for the run if you can't get an angle on the defenders. You might bull doze someone out of the hole on occasion but you won't make a living doing it. Mangini needs to step up and show Jim why his offense can't run the ball against it.

Which is why I don't understand why Hunter didn't get any action. I love Frank to death, but we need to mix in Hunter because he has more burst to attack those gaps before they close. At least for a change of pace. We only run Hunter to the edges, and Seattle sniffed that out with ease on his first play. Too obvious.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by eonblue:
Yes I watched us lose downs on run plays. The I watched stick in 2 WR 2 TE sets to threaten the run and get dominated. Then I watched us spread it out and consistently watched WRs get open. But we disgree not harm in that. I hope we learn from this.

agree, this can not go on for another game. its like our line has forgot how to run block, something they were the best in last year?
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It's NOT troubling. They are GOOD on defense! They are a GOOD team! They are going to be a challenge regardless!

But Kaep's never played the Hawks at home. Everyone needs to calm down.

Kaep 42-13 loss last year

That wasn't at home dude. That was in Seattle's house. Nick meant Candlemistake Park. Capice?

OK, the grammar doesn't reflect the meaning. 'at home' follows 'the Hawks' , thus describing 'the Hawks' at home Capice ?
Originally posted by sking20854:
Ian is hurt...? I don't have much else to say. Sad story. Hope Dorsey steps up.

My answer for the run game... Green Bay was healthier this year & both the Pack & Hawks focused on stopping the run. That's why Kaep burned the Pack in the air.

I have no answer for Sherman dominating Boldin. He's either really good or a gigantic cheater, holding on for days.

I'm just not worried in the slightest about the Niners. Start worrying if the Hawks blow us out at home or we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll be fine.

Kaepernick burned the Packers because they had a young, inexperienced secondary. Seattle has a VERY good secondary.

This is true.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Goddamn it. That s**t was cheap.

No f**king s**t. God whoever did that needs to get fined.

Their RG Sweezy. Dirty SOB.
It's NOT troubling. They are GOOD on defense! They are a GOOD team! They are going to be a challenge regardless!

But Kaep's never played the Hawks at home. Everyone needs to calm down.

Kaep 42-13 loss last year

That wasn't at home dude. That was in Seattle's house. Nick meant Candlemistake Park. Capice?

OK, the grammar doesn't reflect the meaning. 'at home' follows 'the Hawks' , thus describing 'the Hawks' at home Capice ?

I know what I meant!
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We have a string of games where we can potentially win out IND at STL HOU ARI at TEN at JAC CAR. Can be 7 - 1 at the bye week. Calm down guys let us keep the faith

This.

This was one game. That's it. One game.

i think most of us realistically penned this one down as a loss before the schedule even came out. We didnt want it to end up like it did last year but we held up for a half before the injuries piled up along with penalties. Then we completely melted down in the 4th. This loss doesnt hurt as bad as last year, we got our asses handed to us right off the bat last season.

One game. It's September boys. Don't mean a thing. This is a LOOONNGGG season. We'll remember this game in December for obvious reasons. But for now? For now, we move onto next week.

We're 1-1. Not a terrible thing. Not at all.

I'm sick of all the senseless threads knocking us and jocking us started in Niner Talk. Put that in the NFC West thread

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
When do we get the Tank? By god, the SS Goodship is leaking water like a sieve. I want us to rally and crush the Colts next week.
Originally posted by pete98146:
I thought it was a HORRIBLE call by Roman. Where are the screen plays? As usual no crossing patterns. I'll give the Hawks defense some credit but I think we can do better than what Roman dialed up.

In Romans defense. There we're 2 screens one was broken up and the 2nd Sherman crushed. Also he called a couple of underneath passes but Boldin,Miller, and gore dropped or they were bad throws.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

quite possibly the best in the nfl.. and when we could get no positive yardage on first and second down,, we were always in third and predictable which fired up their rabid fans and their already very good defense. pretty easy , sad to say, to figure out
  • Veteran
We got beat fair and square. This is twice that Carroll has out coached us.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
When do we get the Tank? By god, the SS Goodship is leaking water like a sieve. I want us to rally and crush the Colts next week.

i want us to win, run the ball, cut down on the mistakes. the mark of an elite team is to make the next team pay
Share 49ersWebzone