LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by NickSh49:
It's NOT troubling. They are GOOD on defense! They are a GOOD team! They are going to be a challenge regardless!

But Kaep's never played the Hawks at home. Everyone needs to calm down.

Kaep 42-13 loss last year

He meant Kap has never played them at SF.

That is what I meant!
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by fropwns:
This is why the 49ers lost tonight.

Just want to make sure we're all on the same page.
Love ya, but no. We got outclassed.

After watching the Harbaugh/Roman offense for two years, how does any smart Niner fan not know how this team makes its money?

Pre-snap audibles & motion to create mismatches, which we cannot do in Seattle. It was the same problem last time we were there.

If you really think the 49ers are in trouble after tonight, you haven't been watching them close enough these past two years (not you fropwns). We win that game at home 8 times outta 10.
You are right on the bold, I won't dispute you. Your my dog! I appreciate your comments. But it was more than just the noise, the injuries hurt, but they just started pasting us. After two times, though, Nick, you gotta believe we should have done something else or prepped differently.

For Kaep this becomes the monkey on the back. It reminds me of Steve back in the day. Not all situations are the same that much is for sure. Us old timers, though, we've seen this s**t before.

Two times in their house, yes. I believe the 49ers win this game at home easily though. The Hawks are no pushovers, but when this team can't adjust at the time consistently with a long playclock, we're gonna lose.

And the only stadium in the league where we have this problem is in Seattle. It is what it is. Everyone just needs to breathe and realize we're going to lose most of the games in their house... as most teams that play there do.

And you're MY dog, dog.

Got to get to work on our run game too. Past two weeks its been a bit anemic. Any words on Ian Williams?
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
It's NOT troubling. They are GOOD on defense! They are a GOOD team! They are going to be a challenge regardless!

But Kaep's never played the Hawks at home. Everyone needs to calm down.

Kaep 42-13 loss last year

That wasn't at home dude. That was in Seattle's house. Nick meant Candlemistake Park. Capice?
We have a string of games where we can potentially win out IND at STL HOU ARI at TEN at JAC CAR. Can be 7 - 1 at the bye week. Calm down guys let us keep the faith
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We have a string of games where we can potentially win out IND at STL HOU ARI at TEN at JAC CAR. Can be 7 - 1 at the bye week. Calm down guys let us keep the faith

This.

This was one game. That's it. One game.
Got to get to work on our run game too. Past two weeks its been a bit anemic. Any words on Ian Williams?

Broken ankle.
We need to get back to power running, stop it with the option handoffs, they're not working anymore.

Maybe someone can look around team HQ and find the 2011 playbook
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ECLaloosh:
Originally posted by Crown:
Seattle Seahawks/ 49ers W 13–6

if you watched the game our D crushed their O.

Crushed... okay... crushed...

like i said, if you watched the game...The D crushed them.

If you fancy yourself the smug intellect...have fun with it. but Sherman failed to mention it.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by Loco49er:
I'm done with Harbaugh, he's a punk (it's no wonder why most people who meet him hate him) and just like when he was a player...HE'LL NEVER WIN THE BIG GAME!!! Roman is the suxor and his red zone offense is pathetic! Dark times are ahead, dark times indeed.

Lulz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H08yYqGCTiM
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Broken ankle.
Goddamn it. That s**t was cheap.

Originally posted by SneakySniper:
You can't blame this game on Kaepernick, his runs were the only signs of life that the 49ers offense showed. The air game was obviously not there, the receivers weren't getting open, and the f**king Seattle defense gets away with murder on every f**king play! You can tell the 49ers offense was frustrated with the lack of officiating! I mean how can you not call holding when jerseys were being grabbed all day!

f**king Richard Sherman pisses me off too! I hope he gets destroyed by a o-linemen one day!
I'm mad bro! lol

All that aside, I can't wait till the 49ers host them in SF.
I don't blame it all on Kaep but he shares a part of the blame. He was a walking contradiction tonight. He wanted to stay in the pocket but he bounces around and literally opened up rushing lanes. Then when he's outside of the pocket he's just jogging like a 1/3 WRs are going to get open against the 7DBs in coverage. Seriously he should've been picking up 1st downs with his legs. He clearly missed at least 2 open reads. Granted he ironed it out in the 2nd. He immediately started sprinting for the 1st down but only in 2nd half. This is a learning experience for him. He needs to learn to move in the pocket if he wants to wait for guys to get open. We also needs to SPREAD IT OUT! We have one legit 33yrd old WR. 2-3 WR sets are BS. He needs 3-5 in man coverage.
This is why the 49ers lost tonight.

Just want to make sure we're all on the same page.
Love ya, but no. We got outclassed.

After watching the Harbaugh/Roman offense for two years, how does any smart Niner fan not know how this team makes its money?

Pre-snap audibles & motion to create mismatches, which we cannot do in Seattle. It was the same problem last time we were there.

If you really think the 49ers are in trouble after tonight, you haven't been watching them close enough these past two years (not you fropwns). We win that game at home 8 times outta 10.
You are right on the bold, I won't dispute you. Your my dog! I appreciate your comments. But it was more than just the noise, the injuries hurt, but they just started pasting us. After two times, though, Nick, you gotta believe we should have done something else or prepped differently.

For Kaep this becomes the monkey on the back. It reminds me of Steve back in the day. Not all situations are the same that much is for sure. Us old timers, though, we've seen this s**t before.

Two times in their house, yes. I believe the 49ers win this game at home easily though. The Hawks are no pushovers, but when this team can't adjust at the time consistently with a long playclock, we're gonna lose.

And the only stadium in the league where we have this problem is in Seattle. It is what it is. Everyone just needs to breathe and realize we're going to lose most of the games in their house... as most teams that play there do.

And you're MY dog, dog.

Ian is hurt...? I don't have much else to say. Sad story. Hope Dorsey steps up.

My answer for the run game... Green Bay was healthier this year & both the Pack & Hawks focused on stopping the run. That's why Kaep burned the Pack in the air.

I have no answer for Sherman dominating Boldin. He's either really good or a gigantic cheater, holding on for days.

I'm just not worried in the slightest about the Niners. Start worrying if the Hawks blow us out at home or we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll be fine.
[ Edited by NickSh49 on Sep 15, 2013 at 10:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Some tough games, though. Houston, AZ, STL. Plus Indy & Caroilna are pretty good.
Have any of the 49ers spoken after the game?
Ian is hurt...? I don't have much else to say. Sad story. Hope Dorsey steps up.

My answer for the run game... Green Bay was healthier this year & both the Pack & Hawks focused on stopping the run. That's why Kaep burned the Pack in the air.

I have no answer for Sherman dominating Boldin. He's either really good or a gigantic cheater, holding on for days.

I'm just not worried in the slightest about the Niners. Start worrying if the Hawks blow us out at home or we have to go to Seattle in the playoffs. Otherwise, we'll be fine.

Broken ankle. Done for the season.
Share 49ersWebzone