LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I just want to see Anquan knock Richard Sherman on his @**.
Originally posted by mayo49:
To win, we have to get the midget on the ground or he's just going to dink and dunk us to death.

good grief, seriously?

Bay Area Sports Guy ‏@BASportsGuy9m
49ers @ Seahawks average ticket price: $487 (via @TiqIQ)
Originally posted by verb1der:
good grief, seriously?

Average

I think we have a higher average resale rate ?
good grief, seriously?

LOOOOOSSSEEERRRRSSSS
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Average

I don't what is ours, but that sounds really high for an average rate, esp for a regular season game.
Average

I don't what is ours, but that sounds really high for an average rate, esp for a regular season game.

It's their super bowl to be honest.
Personally, I think we should utilize the Packers gameplan for us against the Seacawks. Take away the run and have the DEs and OLBs contain Wilson to keep him from rolling out and force him to pass from the pocket. I think it works better on him, because he is so short that he can't see over the Linemens. You all notice all of Wilson's deep passes are from him rolling out or escaping the pocket. He can have all the time in the world in the pocket but if he can't see his Receivers he can't throw the ball, and eventually the pocket will collapse with him trapped inside. We should have Bowman spy on him just in case he escapes and try to run, all Bowman needs to do is watch the pocket and if there's an escape hole, he just gotta fill it and force Wilson to stay in the pocket. I think it'll frustrate him and throw him off of his game. Go Niners! Can't wait! Chhheeeeehhhhuuuuu!
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Personally, I think we should utilize the Packers gameplan for us against the Seacawks. Take away the run and have the DEs and OLBs contain Wilson to keep him from rolling out and force him to pass from the pocket. I think it works better on him, because he is so short that he can't see over the Linemens. You all notice all of Wilson's deep passes are from him rolling out or escaping the pocket. He can have all the time in the world in the pocket but if he can't see his Receivers he can't throw the ball, and eventually the pocket will collapse with him trapped inside. We should have Bowman spy on him just in case he escapes and try to run, all Bowman needs to do is watch the pocket and if there's an escape hole, he just gotta fill it and force Wilson to stay in the pocket. I think it'll frustrate him and throw him off of his game. Go Niners! Can't wait! Chhheeeeehhhhuuuuu!

Well said!

Can't wait until Sunday night!
Just in case a Hawks fan or a .NUTjob barks about Kaepernick's choice of hats one more time, I'll just leave this here:

Start it at 1:40. You'll see an interesting surprise on Marshawn's head.

P.S. Marshawn looks like a cool dude. No hate. In for .NUTjobs exposing themselves as hypocrites.
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 10, 2013 at 5:06 PM ]
Originally posted by Youngb:
Average

It's their super bowl to be honest.

Yea no kidding! Not gonna lie either, I'm going to be nervous once I see that stadium packed. It's their season opener, on prime time television, against the division "rival" they're all envious of.
Yea no kidding! Not gonna lie either, I'm going to be nervous once I see that stadium packed. It's their season opener, on prime time television, against the division "rival" they're all envious of.

Its going to be loud as f**k. Its a night game so they will be super drunk
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Its going to be loud as f**k. Its a night game so they will be super drunk

^^^
Share 49ersWebzone