LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 162 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 2)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Originally posted by robniner:
You can expect that blowout game last season will be used as motivation.

It will be played throughout the week that it will get to their heads and in their minds say this will not happen again.

I agree. And also I really like how we play them at their house first, and then meet again at the Stick later.

Agree with this too.
So ready for this game Sunday night! Go 49ers!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

I love this! A preview of next Sunday night.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
You got to love how this game is next weekend at their house, rather than late December (like the previous two years), cause I seriously believe the 49ers (despite their own flaws) are farther along at 'this point' than Seattle, and that is why we'll win.

49ers were lucky to get an uncharacteristically physical Packers squad before facing a team that struggled on the road against a mid-card squad. -49ers take this, and it helps big later on when the chumps come to our house for the division.

49ers: 38
c********rs: 20

If there is hype that I buy into, it's yours bro!

Hell yeah my brother, I would love for nothing more than to dig a giant f**king hole in the center of the hawk's beak, and take a big f**king s**t all over their phony little field.
Would also love to stick Wilson's head up Carroll's ass and make him a s**t q-tip.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Would also love to stick Wilson's head up Carroll's ass and make him a s**t q-tip.

Originally posted by natrone06:
Anyone notice Marshawn Lynch not running as hard? Seems like he may have lost a step or two.

Same apply to gore as well? One Rb had over 100 yards in week one. I wouldn't read much into it.

yea that's true, but what I mean is Lynch is usually hard one to bring down, but the Panthers were having no problems.

Lynch will show up. He always run harder when they're playing at home. He was probably saving it for this week - at home, on Sunday night, in front of the nation.

Originally posted by father49er:
Anyone notice Marshawn Lynch not running as hard? Seems like he may have lost a step or two.

Same apply to gore as well? One Rb had over 100 yards in week one. I wouldn't read much into it.

yea that's true, but what I mean is Lynch is usually hard one to bring down, but the Panthers were having no problems.

Lynch will show up. He always run harder when they're playing at home. He was probably saving it for this week - at home, on Sunday night, in front of the nation.

Or Lynch could eat so many Skittles that his pancreas explodes, and he goes into diabetic shock.
Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by father49er:

Or Lynch could eat so many Skittles that his pancreas explodes, and he goes into diabetic shock.

That will be awesome to watch too.
Originally posted by JP49:
Class act bro, I'll be attending the game too, I know it's going to be a tough environment for those of us going to the game, but I just couldn't miss this one.

Go niners!

Yeah.....win or lose I'm a fan of the game. I love the Hawks but want to see a competitive, hard hitting, well coached game on both sides. I know this game will not resemble last year's at all. Way too many variables are different and I guarantee that SF is coming in with fire after last year's game. I think it's funny that so many SF fans are blowing it off based on our performance against Carolina but there several reasons not to do that if you actually think about the Hawks past inability to win on the road in an early game. They looked pretty bad on offense early, I'll give people that. I would love for SF to come to town with the same disregard for the Hawks talent but I don't think that will happen! It could be one of the best games of the year! And then we get a rematch in SF? Amazing for fans of the game. Based on what I paid for tickets though, I sure hope SEA comes out on top!
Originally posted by Gametime2013:
Originally posted by JP49:
Class act bro, I'll be attending the game too, I know it's going to be a tough environment for those of us going to the game, but I just couldn't miss this one.

Go niners!

Yeah.....win or lose I'm a fan of the game. I love the Hawks but want to see a competitive, hard hitting, well coached game on both sides. I know this game will not resemble last year's at all. Way too many variables are different and I guarantee that SF is coming in with fire after last year's game. I think it's funny that so many SF fans are blowing it off based on our performance against Carolina but there several reasons not to do that if you actually think about the Hawks past inability to win on the road in an early game. They looked pretty bad on offense early, I'll give people that. I would love for SF to come to town with the same disregard for the Hawks talent but I don't think that will happen! It could be one of the best games of the year! And then we get a rematch in SF? Amazing for fans of the game. Based on what I paid for tickets though, I sure hope SEA comes out on top!

Solute. Absolutely. Competition and rivalry is what makes the game fun to watch.
Originally posted by 5280High:
It just blows my mind that seattle thinks their win was impressive. Watched the whole game and Carolina gift wrapped that win for them, along with lil russells leprechaun magic. The best player for them on the field next week will be their lame ass fans trying to win a guinness record since they wont be winning anything else.

Not everyone in SEA does. We play like that on Sunday and SF is 2-0. Period. Our OL and DL are looking very average and the SF OL and DL look really good. We talk all day about Marshawn, RW, Sherman..........If the OL and DL doesn't hold their own, well......... I know what'll happen Sunday night. Just hoping we can tighten it up and play a great game at home for the opener.
Share 49ersWebzone