LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

Orange County 49er fans - A Free Beer at kickoff for Webzone Veterans!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cool! I can take the train and be there by 9:45.
But not this weekend.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
But not this weekend.

Sweet.
Sounds great! I can't come this weekend, but I'll make it down there soon. I live near Venice. Thanks for the heads up!
I live in Whittier so I think I will stop by sometime this year for a 49er game. I will let you know if I can convince my group to go here for opening day. Would love to be around other niner fans during the game
That place looks awesome dude! I'll try to make a game there the next time I'm in LA
You'd get more people in there if it was a RAMS bar.

At this rate, and with this 'content' you'll (unfortunatly) most likely be out of business soon.

It's like opening a dog food factory inside a cat show. Not. Very. Smart.
Originally posted by NFLBuddah:

At this rate, and with this 'content' you'll (unfortunatly) most likely be out of business soon.

Yea cause there are no successful bars in LA that rep other teams LA has one of the most diverse fan bases in the country. Plus there are a ton of ram bars so making another one wouldn't be smart. And when it isn't football season or gameday, people will still go to that bar if they like the food
Originally posted by NFLBuddah:

I'd rather commit suicide then make it a rams bar. It's like rooting for a chicken in a dog fight. Not. Very. SMART
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 8, 2013 at 3:05 AM ]
I'm in Orange for a couple more weeks. If I get out early enough will stop by this Thursday for the game!

Share 49ersWebzone