LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Orange County 49er fans - A Free Beer at kickoff for Webzone Veterans!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dayum son, open up a niners bar in Denver.
Looks awesome Y2R!
Free beer! I'm there LOL. I'm in Riverside and wouldn't mind making the trip down the 91 or 57 fwy. We roll deep so keep a big table open.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Dayum son, open up a niners bar in Denver.

There already is one. The Icehouse Tavern in LoDo right next to Union Station. The milehigh49ers boosters meet there for all of the games. I live in the Denver area too and went there for a few of the games last year. There were about 30 to 40 Niner fans there for the games.

http://milehigh49ers.com/

http://www.icehouselodo.com/
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Hey guys, its almost that time, for the 2013 NFL season. I don't know if you remember, but I have equity in a BBQ smokehouse restaurant located in the heart of downtown Fullerton's SoCo district called "JP23." It is one of the few smokehouses around in the area. We opened in March and worked out some of the kinks and are on track. We were supposed to be opened for last season but sadly, we had an accidental construction fire followed by a lengthy insurance battle.

I really want to turn this into a 49er bar so we can all enjoy the game together. I hate watching niner games with non-niner fans! So, I am inviting zoners in the area to come on down. Since you will be my guests, for veteran webzone members, if you arrive prior to kickoff on week 1, I will buy a round of beers for you at the opening kickoff!! Let me know if you interested and I will add you to the list! Since its my place, you will get VIP treatment of course. No worrying about seating, waiting and whether you will get a view of the game or good service.

Address:
JP23
101 South Harbor Boulevard
Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 888-5055

http://jp23bbq.com/

Any VIP treatment for just members? I live in the area and definitely come by to check it out

EDITED: I barely realized I'm a veteran! lolll.
[ Edited by ayyitztoto on Sep 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM ]
Originally posted by boast:
live in Long Beach now but this place seems like it would be worth the trek. i won't be there for opening week but i'll definitely try sometime during the season.

Boast - let's coordinate the effort. I'd like to go there, too. And meet Y2R. And you, of course.
damn looks nice, i will have to check it out some time during the season. but i already have a niners bar 1 block from my house. one day though
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
live in Long Beach now but this place seems like it would be worth the trek. i won't be there for opening week but i'll definitely try sometime during the season.

Boast - let's coordinate the effort. I'd like to go there, too. And meet Y2R. And you, of course.

for sure
Originally posted by schmons:
damn looks nice, i will have to check it out some time during the season. but i already have a niners bar 1 block from my house. one day though

Nice. Always nice to change up a venue and try new food!

BTW, do you live in Huntington Beach?

for sure

Let me know if you guys are coming. I will PM you my number. You can text or call me.

Originally posted by ayyitztoto:
Any VIP treatment for just members? I live in the area and definitely come by to check it out

EDITED: I barely realized I'm a veteran! lolll.

haha yeah i will take care of you guys.

Can't beat a free beer of your choice at kickoff for veteran members of the zone!
You guys open at 10 for an early game?

yessir, right next to beachfront

yessir, right next to beachfront

Nice! I'm on 12th an PCH at the pierhouse condos. I haven't been back to beachfron since the super bowl. That was a warzone after the game ended. People, including me, were flipping the hell out.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 6, 2013 at 11:53 AM ]
You guys open at 10 for an early game?

Yes its our big NFL Sunday opening.

From 10AM to 1PM:

Buffet Brunch + Bottomless Mimosas or Bloody Mary's

ONLY $20.00 for opening weekend.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone