There are 232 users in the forums

How Many Catches Will Baldwin Have Against the Chargers!

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How Many Catches Will Baldwin Have Against the Chargers!

Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
More then Aj Jenkins?

Now you are talkin'! HAHA
It will just be nice to see him play with Our Beloved Team. Hopefully he plays with the one's. I really want to see if he can, in fact, catch Kap balls. Does anyone know his vertical? I want to see him play red-zone jump balls ala Moss (back in the day, of course).
Originally posted by 49ers_4ever:
It will just be nice to see him play with Our Beloved Team. Hopefully he plays with the one's. I really want to see if he can, in fact, catch Kap balls. Does anyone know his vertical? I want to see him play red-zone jump balls ala Moss (back in the day, of course).

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/jonathan-baldwin?id=2495445
Depends on how many times he is targeted. My guess 3 catches 4 targets.
Thinking positive
4 catches for 63 yards,18 long.
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
3 receptions 42 yards 1 TD
3, no touchdowns
How many peeps will he snitch on? Does he have a mole?
Breaks the single game record for receptions... 23 catches, 7600 yards for a healthy 336 ypc average.

• Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
22 catches, 347 yards, 6 TD's

BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!
What the s**t kind of poll is this? What if I think he'll have more than one catch, but won't find the endzone?
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
Don't expect too much. The rotation is going to be quite messy. We will be playing 5 QBs for God's sake. So, it sounds like minimum snaps for Kap again. I don't know about Wallace, the only other hope is BJ. I think he will be lucky to get one catch under the circumstances.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Breaks the single game record for receptions... 23 catches, 7600 yards for a healthy 336 ypc average.

Chuck Norris approved.
Share 49ersWebzone