Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by xtm059:
You're a professional athlete, STAY AWAY FROM ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES

ITS JUST WEED

the most highly decorated olympian in history smokes that s**t

get over it already

Its banned, nothing to get over.

so is deer antler spray but ray lewis used the f**k out of that and then cheated his way into a super bowl after murdering a guy. where is your banned now

ITS JUST WEED

get over it already

so is deer antler spray but ray lewis used the f**k out of that and then cheated his way into a super bowl after murdering a guy. where is your banned now

But hes rayray, league looked the other way because it was his "last dance". What happened to Irvin and the rest of the cowboys when they were caught doing Coke? Its a double standard, Dobbs is a nobody outside of the 49er fanbase, to go even further, I bet I can name 10 friends that are niner fans that have never heard of Dobbs.

Fact is, its banned. I dont care what your personal views about weed are, it doesnt matter. Its banned by the NFL, he gets paid to play in the NFL, he got caught, he pays for it. If you dont want the problems associated with using banned substances by your employer, dont use banned substances. Pretty damn simple.

ITS JUST WEED

get over it already

What does Ray Lewis have to do with a current player? The rules are simple, the rules are easy to follow, breaking them incurs a punishment. Any person knowingly braking the rules per their employment "contract" is a retard. When you get to do something .1% of the population does for great money, risking it for a joint is retarded behavior. I dont care if its a DUI, PED's, or typical drugs......use your brain and make the correct decision. Thousands of would-be pro's would give up anything to wear a pro uniform, and weed would probably be the easiest.
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 11m
#49ers expected to place lowest level tender on RFA defensive end Demarcus Dobbs. First reported by by @TomPelissero
Originally posted by crabman82:
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows 11m
#49ers expected to place lowest level tender on RFA defensive end Demarcus Dobbs. First reported by by @TomPelissero

Good news. For a second I thought he got suspended again.
edit: His RFA tender is not guaranteed so we can still draft a rookie in the mid rounds and cut him if he is beat out. Sounds like there is no cap hit either. He is allowed to go seek other offers which we can match but if we don't we won't receive any compensation.

MODS, Can we change the name of this thread and get rid of the suspended 1 game part? That or lock this one and make the other thread official.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Mar 7, 2014 at 5:39 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone