LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 193 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

ONE MORE TIME! WOOOOO!!!
  • DBSYM
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

ONE MORE TIME! WOOOOO!!!

haha 3x a charm.
[ Edited by DBSYM on Aug 31, 2013 at 12:30 AM ]
STEP 8: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
The Pack are going down!!!

Anything else to add to this magnificent post? Hell no..play all heart take down these guys, again and then...go into queerrlink field (no offense to any gays here) and take the Hags out in painful fashion. I so want to see that wanker Carroll cry on the field.. NINERS for EVER!!
I live in Green Bay. A 49er victory to start the season will be all the more sweet to me.
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by tohara3:
So ready for week 1! My girl is a Packers fan & has been talking so much crap already. Gonna be a wild day in our house for sure!

haha she don't know what's coming.

Are you gonna rub in the pain or be a shoulder to cry on? She will be sad that day.....
I'm gonna rub it in just as much as I did after both wins last year. We were in Green Bay for game 1 last year which was a blast after the victory!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's a bummer that LMJ is going to be out for a couple of weeks. We need all our weapons for the season.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Remember that one game against the giants, they were talking the whole week about stopping the run because Alex is a game manager. We threw a lot that game and they were like whoa what happened?

The Packers have been studying the read option all offseason, I bet we barely use it. Kap can win with his arm and Gore can pound the rock

Boom shaka laka

Spread the field.

Originally posted by mayo49:
It's a bummer that LMJ is going to be out for a couple of weeks. We need all our weapons for the season.

Don't worry, we'll be making new ones.

It's QP TIME!!!
Originally posted by mayo49:

not really

we're loaded
I got a vibe that this could be a dominant blow-out towards the end of the 3rd. -GB, despite injury loss, still puts up a good fight until they decide to throw the towel in.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I got a vibe that this could be a dominant blow-out towards the end of the 3rd. -GB, despite injury loss, still puts up a good fight until they decide to throw the towel in.

I sincerely hope so. I would kill to see the smug look on Rodgers and McCarthy's faces after they have been whipped again despite prepping all offseason to defeat us well before the schedule came out and they knew we were their week 1 opponent.
Total beatdown we will put on them. I am gonna with 31-21.
Share 49ersWebzone