LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 294 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
FK AROD !!! AND THE PACKERS !!!

We are mighty men!
Tedy Bruschi just said he thinks Colin will rush for over 100 yards against GB. "I just don't think they have this figured out. You can go to all of the college campuses you want, this kid is just too special".
[ Edited by SQLGeek on Sep 6, 2013 at 1:57 PM ]
Originally posted by SQLGeek:
Tedy Bruschi just said he thinks Colin will rush for over 100 yards against GB. "I just don't think they have this figured out. You can go to all of the college campuses you want, this kid is just too special".

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Love this pic!
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Love this pic!

make me want to bust a cap
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Harbaugh said the NFL Competition Committee got back to him on his read-option QB concerns. They said the have no "appetite" to review it.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by NJNiner:

Love this pic!

make me want to bust a cap
I'm sure Aldon will take his "shots" on Aaron Rodgers
Packers friend of mine thinks Eddie Lacy is going to run all over us.

Lacy, meet a REAL rushing defense.

Rodgers could be in trouble since his protection might be having some issues.
Originally posted by SQLGeek:

always thought bruschi was a moron on tv but even a moron can see that kaep is legit

Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
Mike McCarthy revealed that free safety Morgan Burnett and inside Linebacker Brad Jones are questionable both with a pulled hamstring. I don't think he can play either of these guys if there's a chance of reinjury.

We b***h slapped them in both games last year with the running game. McCarthy is baiting the Niners to go to the passing game.

He better be careful what he is asking for.
Originally posted by robniner:
Mike McCarthy revealed that free safety Morgan Burnett and inside Linebacker Brad Jones are questionable both with a pulled hamstring. I don't think he can play either of these guys if there's a chance of reinjury.

We b***h slapped them in both games last year with the running game. McCarthy is baiting the Niners to go to the passing game.

ask the Bears how that worked out
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

ask the Bears how that worked out

And the Falcons.
Packers friend of mine thinks Eddie Lacy is going to run all over us.

Lacy, meet a REAL rushing defense.

Rodgers could be in trouble since his protection might be having some issues.
Does he know that Gore and Hunter will run all over the Pack. We got the OL to do it...again. The Pack doesn't
Packers vs. 49ers Preview: Five Things to Watch For-
Sunday's season opener between the Green Bay Packers and the San Francisco 49ers marks the third time these teams have met in the last year. As we know, the original sucked. The sequel was even worse. One more beatdown and we're officially in George Lucas territory. Let's just hope Seneca Wallace and Scott Tolzien made copies of the Niners' playbook.

The Niners in two recent matchups have just been bigger, stronger, faster, nastier, filthier or whatever other adjective you can think of that would describe a Rex Ryan home movie. The Packers should have no problem in getting motivated to play this one with as much physicality as they can muster.

If Bakhtiari can't protect however, it causes all kinds of issues. He's held his own fairly well thus far, but he's up against one of the absolute elite level defenses this game. Not only will Justin Smith be a beast to deal with, but Bakhtiari will have his hands full with the quartet of ultra linebackers Patrick Willis, Navorro Bowman, Ahmad Brooks and assault rifle aficionado, Aldon Smith.

http://www.acmepackingcompany.com/packers-49ers-week-1/2013/9/6/4701836/packers-49ers-preview-week-1-five-things-to-watch-for
Share 49ersWebzone