LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 214 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
What makes Clay Matthews think he can stop Kaep this year? Pretty sure he broke a rushing record last time.....

Because he is retarded

They came up with a new plan. Cheap shot the QB until we stop using play action or until they get flagged. Brilliant!

It's like a fighter who got knocked out with a left hook in the last fight, and then prepares for an entire year to defend the left hook. As if that's all there is to it.
The other fighter hears about it and just shakes his head.
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
What makes Clay Matthews think he can stop Kaep this year? Pretty sure he broke a rushing record last time.....

Staley will keep Matthews off of Keap, just like he did last year in the playoffs
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Matthews gets engulfed alot on running plays that go to his side so we have to run Frank right at him.
Frank and Hunter are going to both have a big day
  • thl408
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

!!!

What you're doing is called Fapernicking
Randy Moss says Kap & VD haven't shown a rapport with each other yet. It's called preseason Randy, of course you haven't seen s**t. Sour grapes from his last chance to get a ring.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Randy Moss says Kap & VD haven't shown a rapport with each other yet. It's called preseason Randy, of course you haven't seen s**t. Sour grapes from his last chance to get a ring.

But, but, He's Randy freakin Moss! The greatest WR of all time!!!
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Vernon Davis doesn't care about the regular season, he gives other people the chance to develop. :p

In playoffs, Vernon is unstoppable and #1 target. :)
Our defense will put Rodgers on his ass without the need for cheap shot or the read option.
Too much yapp yapp yapp!! Let's get to the game already!!

my guy to watch is Reid. I'm telling you guys, he is gonna have a huge game changing play
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
my guy to watch is Reid. I'm telling you guys, he is gonna have a huge game changing play

In his first game, all I'm looking for is a solid, no mistakes game from Reid. Anything else is gravy.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

In his first game, all I'm looking for is a solid, no mistakes game from Reid. Anything else is gravy.

Bingo, Rodgers will be good a test for him
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
a good pas rush would be reids best friend in my opinion
I'm gonna get so f**king drunk and shirtless this Sunday, hopefully gonna get locked up again in the drunk tank, or for a domestic disturbance charge, it's gonna be so f**king AWESOME!!!

FOOTBALL IS f**kING HERE, MOTHERf**kERS!!!

Share 49ersWebzone