LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch

Vic Fangio said CB Nnamdi Asomugha (collarbone) will play Sunday, serve as No. 3 CB. #49ers
49ers goals for season. What are yours?

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Goals-for-Season/c2f88179-5d03-47fa-acc2-3811e5c49c32
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
4, A. What do you say to your offensive tackles to help them get ready to face this challenge against San Francisco?

RODGERS: "Block those guys, please."

5. Do you shorten your clock to get rid of the ball knowing Bakhtiari is young and inexperienced?

RODGERS: "I don't think you want to play like that. I think you want to have confidence in those guys. Tackles block ends, that's what we always say. In this case, tackles block outside linebackers. That's two tough guys. I mean, Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith are two of the best in the league, and as a pair, present a tough challenge. But we expect those guys to get out there and block them up and it's going to be a tough matchup for them, but we've got to win a lot of those battles."

http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/story/Aaron-Rodgers-Facing-49ers-not-about-rev?blockID=936299

you always get a small sense he is still a fan of this team. Must be hard.

Yea . . . f*c*'n Nolan! What a tool!

Just think of it this way fellas, if we had drafted old discount double check he'd either have gotten ruined by the piss poor coaching or have been supplanted by Colin. I think he ended up where he needed to be. We have at least as good a quarterback now, I honestly think Colin has more upside than Aaron, no to mention he is a good bit younger.

If we would have gotten Rodgers, then Nolan would have still been our coach and McCarthy would have been our OC for at least 3 years and may have done what he did in GB and got us a SB win. Then, another 4 years later, Nolan gets old, our team needs a new flavor and we sign Jim Harbaugh. Jim knows Rodgers is in his 7th year and drafts Colin.

Puts Colin in for a couple of games and trades Rodgers for 2 first round picks instead of a 3rd pending how many wins he gets on the other team.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
4, A. What do you say to your offensive tackles to help them get ready to face this challenge against San Francisco?

RODGERS: "Block those guys, please."

5. Do you shorten your clock to get rid of the ball knowing Bakhtiari is young and inexperienced?

RODGERS: "I don't think you want to play like that. I think you want to have confidence in those guys. Tackles block ends, that's what we always say. In this case, tackles block outside linebackers. That's two tough guys. I mean, Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith are two of the best in the league, and as a pair, present a tough challenge. But we expect those guys to get out there and block them up and it's going to be a tough matchup for them, but we've got to win a lot of those battles."

http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/story/Aaron-Rodgers-Facing-49ers-not-about-rev?blockID=936299

you always get a small sense he is still a fan of this team. Must be hard.

Yea . . . f*c*'n Nolan! What a tool!

Just think of it this way fellas, if we had drafted old discount double check he'd either have gotten ruined by the piss poor coaching or have been supplanted by Colin. I think he ended up where he needed to be. We have at least as good a quarterback now, I honestly think Colin has more upside than Aaron, no to mention he is a good bit younger.

If we would have gotten Rodgers, then Nolan would have still been our coach and McCarthy would have been our OC for at least 3 years and may have done what he did in GB and got us a SB win. Then, another 4 years later, Nolan gets old, our team needs a new flavor and we sign Jim Harbaugh. Jim knows Rodgers is in his 7th year and drafts Colin.

Puts Colin in for a couple of games and trades Rodgers for 2 first round picks instead of a 3rd pending how many wins he gets on the other team.

umm...okay
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Jcool:

Vic Fangio said CB Nnamdi Asomugha (collarbone) will play Sunday, serve as No. 3 CB. #49ers

Glad to hear that. We will see what he has left going up against G Nelson all day.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by saj4423:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Glad to hear that. We will see what he has left going up against G Nelson all day.

That is good news.

Who is G. Nelson?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Who is G. Nelson?

General Nelson
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
If they want to hit him they have to catch him first

FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP
FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

FAP FOR KAEP

!!!
What makes Clay Matthews think he can stop Kaep this year? Pretty sure he broke a rushing record last time.....
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:
What makes Clay Matthews think he can stop Kaep this year? Pretty sure he broke a rushing record last time.....

Because he is retarded
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Eastcoastniner:

Because he is retarded

They came up with a new plan. Cheap shot the QB until we stop using play action or until they get flagged. Brilliant!

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Sep 5, 2013 at 1:58 PM ]
http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/09/05/notes-roman-sends-message-to-green-bay-cb-asomugha-will-play-sunday/

This is what I love to hear roman: just when they think they've got all the answers we change the question. Tolkien won't save you Big Mike
Share 49ersWebzone