LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
4, A. What do you say to your offensive tackles to help them get ready to face this challenge against San Francisco?

RODGERS: "Block those guys, please."

5. Do you shorten your clock to get rid of the ball knowing Bakhtiari is young and inexperienced?

RODGERS: "I don't think you want to play like that. I think you want to have confidence in those guys. Tackles block ends, that's what we always say. In this case, tackles block outside linebackers. That's two tough guys. I mean, Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith are two of the best in the league, and as a pair, present a tough challenge. But we expect those guys to get out there and block them up and it's going to be a tough matchup for them, but we've got to win a lot of those battles."

http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/story/Aaron-Rodgers-Facing-49ers-not-about-rev?blockID=936299

you always get a small sense he is still a fan of this team. Must be hard.

Yea . . . f*c*'n Nolan! What a tool!
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Add Clay Matthews as the Wile. E Coyote

Dude, that's an ostrich, not a road runner
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Add Clay Matthews as the Wile. E Coyote

Dude, that's an ostrich, not a road runner

lol my bad
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
Originally posted by Ronnie49Lott:
4, A. What do you say to your offensive tackles to help them get ready to face this challenge against San Francisco?

RODGERS: "Block those guys, please."

5. Do you shorten your clock to get rid of the ball knowing Bakhtiari is young and inexperienced?

RODGERS: "I don't think you want to play like that. I think you want to have confidence in those guys. Tackles block ends, that's what we always say. In this case, tackles block outside linebackers. That's two tough guys. I mean, Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith are two of the best in the league, and as a pair, present a tough challenge. But we expect those guys to get out there and block them up and it's going to be a tough matchup for them, but we've got to win a lot of those battles."

http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/story/Aaron-Rodgers-Facing-49ers-not-about-rev?blockID=936299

you always get a small sense he is still a fan of this team. Must be hard.

Yea . . . f*c*'n Nolan! What a tool!

Just think of it this way fellas, if we had drafted old discount double check he'd either have gotten ruined by the piss poor coaching or have been supplanted by Colin. I think he ended up where he needed to be. We have at least as good a quarterback now, I honestly think Colin has more upside than Aaron, no to mention he is a good bit younger.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
My penis I think is starting to tingle.
Originally posted by mayo49:

So it begins...

outstanding, rub that b***h and see if a milky white genie pops out
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Just think of it this way fellas, if we had drafted old discount double check he'd either have gotten ruined by the piss poor coaching or have been supplanted by Colin. I think he ended up where he needed to be. We have at least as good a quarterback now, I honestly think Colin has more upside than Aaron, no to mention he is a good bit younger.

I see it this way as well. Rodgers could have made the difference between us retaining or firing Sing as it could have been us going 7-9 to win the NFCW in 2010 and missing out on Harbaugh. By us not having Rodgers we hit 6 - 10 and we dumped Sing to hire Jim Harbaugh and for that I am thankful. Now we got Baalke Jim and Kap firmly entrenched and here for the long haul. With this trifecta we should be in for a heck of a ride
Originally posted by saj4423:

Eh....no!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

OH GOD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!

OMFG!

lol

i cant take credit, i just found it
  • thl408

Go Fapernick. It's when you do it with a flexed bicep.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
that gif has been around since the pleayoff game. Do u guys even internet?
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows

Nnamdi Asomugha remains in a no-contact jersey today. We'll ask Vic Fangio NA's prognosis in a couple if minutes.
Share 49ersWebzone