LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 206 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by WINiner:
This game makes me nervous as hell.

Only Rodgers makes me nervous, if we miraculously can't get a pass rush on that weak oline were screwed. I would be shocked and highly disappointed if we cant

Exactly - I just can't see it. It's a numbers game - Justin will demand a double team, Aldon will demand help, that leaves anyone on the right side of the defense one-on-one with Bulaga's last minute replacement - Brooks or McDonald. Good luck with that.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks

the "experts" agree

lol unanimous..

GB is in for a beating
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Only Rodgers makes me nervous, if we miraculously can't get a pass rush on that weak oline were screwed. I would be shocked and highly disappointed if we cant

Exactly - I just can't see it. It's a numbers game - Justin will demand a double team, Aldon will demand help, that leaves anyone on the right side of the defense one-on-one with Bulaga's last minute replacement - Brooks or McDonald. Good luck with that.

the "experts" agree

lol unanimous..

GB is in for a beating

Praying the 9ers score 40+ points on their ass, teach Matthews not to talk s**t and pay attention to his film in the playoffs last year!!!!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

the "experts" agree

lol unanimous..

GB is in for a beating

indeed.
Closer game than everyone thinks

Rodgers will move ball (he was in playoffs). I think the we pull It out, but it will be close

Yup, especially with the way the scheduling works out
I'm not nervous at all. We do just fine against soft finesse teams like Green bay.
if he dies, he dies
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I'm a little concerned on how our DBs will handle Rodgers. We will probably be forced to play our 3rd corner and with Cully out, Namdi hurt, and Reid being a rookie...

Aldon Smith better rape that rookie LT.
4, A. What do you say to your offensive tackles to help them get ready to face this challenge against San Francisco?

RODGERS: "Block those guys, please."

5. Do you shorten your clock to get rid of the ball knowing Bakhtiari is young and inexperienced?

RODGERS: "I don't think you want to play like that. I think you want to have confidence in those guys. Tackles block ends, that's what we always say. In this case, tackles block outside linebackers. That's two tough guys. I mean, Ahmad Brooks and Aldon Smith are two of the best in the league, and as a pair, present a tough challenge. But we expect those guys to get out there and block them up and it's going to be a tough matchup for them, but we've got to win a lot of those battles."

http://www.foxsportswisconsin.com/nfl/green-bay-packers/story/Aaron-Rodgers-Facing-49ers-not-about-rev?blockID=936299

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Joecool:
I'm a little concerned on how our DBs will handle Rodgers. We will probably be forced to play our 3rd corner and with Cully out, Namdi hurt, and Reid being a rookie...

with Nnamdi out, the secondary just took a big step back, even worse with the minus of Culliver.

• mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Joecool:

with Nnamdi out, the secondary just took a big step back, even worse with the minus of Culliver.

Phatbutskinny right der^^^
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Praying the 9ers score 40+ points on their ass, teach Matthews not to talk s**t and pay attention to his film in the playoffs last year!!!!

I want a fathead of clay matthews spinning around like a dradle trying to catch kaepernick
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's going to be fun watching Matthews grasping for air.
Share 49ersWebzone