LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Kap Said post game "if intimidation is your game plan I hope you have a better one "makes Mathews look like a total dumbass.

Seems applicable to the Seacock also.
Kap Said post game "if intimidation is your game plan I hope you have a better one "makes Mathews look like a total dumbass.

One of the best...quotes...ever!
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Great quote!! EAD Fabio.
  • bors
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow a fan died falling off the pedestrian walkway in Candlestick?! That's too bad.

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/09/08/5718551/fan-falls-to-death-at-candlestick.html

Again? I thought they put up guard rails.

The stick demands blood

Originally posted by monsterzero789:

I want to see the interview.

That's so awesome.

I'm on vaca and didn't get to see the game but I recorded it. Can't wait to see it. I hope the flags go down though. Too many penalties, but hey, we won.
I love how GB obsessed over the read-option, thinking that was the key to beating us. They stopped it, and it didn't matter one bit. We still rolled up 500 yards offense and beat them lol. You want Kap to throw it? You got it.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Look around NFL.com
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

Look around NFL.com

aha found it thanks.

So what does Green Bay do with Wallace and Tolzein now? Their plan didn't work, and now they are stuck with 2 QB's that are basically worthless now.
Lol I loved how joe buck kept bringing up the fact during the course of the game that the Niners should have had a 4th and 2 instead of the Boldin td. Yet no mention of what Staley did to deserve that flag. He just kept saying Staley retaliated. But Aikman was not biased toward either team during the game. The buff chick from grown ups 2 (Matthews) should have been ejected.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:

Great quote!! EAD Fabio.

LOL
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
I hope the O-line gets enough credit for their pass protection. I know the running game was shut down but I believe that had more to do with play design than line play. For most of those 400 yards Kap had all day in the pocket.
All that smack talk about shutting Kap down...right. Matthews did make some good plays, but in the end, they couldn't stop CK. He and Boldin were unstoppable...I'll bet the Ravens are eating their hearts out right about now. Unbelievable game...Pack's defense was markedly better than last year...Rodgers is one of the greatest QB's in the game. After this performance, Rodney Harrison hit it on the head when he said Kap's "the real deal". It's hard to fathom what his ceiling might really be...what ever it is, it'll be out of sight. This was clearly the best game of the day...two gunslingers dueling it out. Can't get any better than that. What a way to start the season...woof!!
Share 49ersWebzone