There are 300 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by gato80:
Originally posted by jrg:
So there are a lot of Packer fans here in St. Louis. Lot of NFL fans followed them before the Rams got here in 1995. They are CLINGING to that offset penalty call when Matthews hit Kaepernick. Ok..I agree that call was wrong...BUT they still allowed a Boldin TD the next play. 100% TD. Even if it was called correctly, we were in FG range. Make it a FG instead of a TD and we still win 30-28

I couldn't tell how that was a penalty. Staley ran up to him and stopped then she threw a punch at Staley. Then Staley gets flagged?

This, just seen him grab his pads
So there are a lot of Packer fans here in St. Louis. Lot of NFL fans followed them before the Rams got here in 1995. They are CLINGING to that offset penalty call when Matthews hit Kaepernick. Ok..I agree that call was wrong...BUT they still allowed a Boldin TD the next play. 100% TD. Even if it was called correctly, we were in FG range. Make it a FG instead of a TD and we still win 30-28

f**k that penalty. Staley shouldn't have been flagged anyway. Matthews should have had two personal fouls. Maybe even thrown out for throwing a punch at staley
Originally posted by gato80:

I couldn't tell how that was a penalty. Staley ran up to him and stopped then she threw a punch at Staley. Then Staley gets flagged?

The refs thought that Staley grabbed his effing jersey.
Bolden is the missing piece with out him we lose the game best trade ever.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by xela510:
Eric Reid looked great today

Dashon who?

The Hawk sent two guys to the locker room today. He's still smashing people

Reid looked solid though
Originally posted by susweel:

tell them to EAD
and there shouldnt have been a penalty on staley anyway, he just held matthews and that vagina punched joe twice. if joe would of actually faught him he would tear matthews b***h ass up
We did it ! Yes !
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by westcoastchamp:

Yup totally a provable statement!
Originally posted by teeohh:
Hope other dumb ass fans stop calling Kap a gimmick qb

That reminds me,

what are Seahawk fans thinking about next week?
Looked to me like the defense played all day in a 4-2-5 scheme. Not much rotation,, Fangio going with his plow horses.

Originally posted by westcoastchamp:

The ravens gave him up cause they could not afford his 6 million
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Hope other dumb ass fans stop calling Kap a gimmick qb

That reminds me,

what are Seahawk fans thinking about next week?

I live and work amongst Seahawks fans. I'll report in mid-week.
Awesome game! Rest up & get ready for next week!!
Originally posted by ronin1387:
namdi was targeted all game...i cant think of too many 3rd corners who would do better...just gotta make tackles (shoulder problems)

a good pass rush hopefully will trump an ok to solid secondary...

eric reid played a good game...nothing behind him

2 seasons ago Jordy Nelson was one of the best WRs in the game... and only until teams doubled Nelson and single covered Jennings did GB see their offense slow down
Def agree that should not have been offsetting penalties, because Joe did nothing. Clay poked through his facemask, could have ejected Clay. Also WTF did Bowman do to deserve a 15 yarder? He didn't hit anyone. Him and Patrick Willis are two of the classiest players on any D, they dont ever hardly talk trash even(which is legal)
Share 49ersWebzone