There are 186 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."

where he said that?

Well they do these things after games were reporters can ask players questions...
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by verb1der:
#49ers QB Colin Kaepernick: "If intimidation is your game plan, I hope you have a better one."

where he said that?

Press conference after the game
Originally posted by 49ersss:
Originally posted by robniner:
Originally posted by PineNut:
412 yards passing is great! But Kap's game is kind of one dimensional.

If only he could run he'd be a much more complete QB.

Are you kidding me?

You see the Packers playoff game last season?

He's joking.

Thanks for clearing his sarcasm.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
So there are a lot of Packer fans here in St. Louis. Lot of NFL fans followed them before the Rams got here in 1995. They are CLINGING to that offset penalty call when Matthews hit Kaepernick. Ok..I agree that call was wrong...BUT they still allowed a Boldin TD the next play. 100% TD. Even if it was called correctly, we were in FG range. Make it a FG instead of a TD and we still win 30-28
[ Edited by jrg on Sep 8, 2013 at 5:23 PM ]
Q.

was a rockin a shirt with "beast mode" on it in the locker room after the game.

Werd the fck up son.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by jrg:
So there are a lot of Packer fans here in St. Louis. Lot of NFL fans followed them before the Rams got here in 1995. They are CLINGING to that offset penalty call when Matthews hit Kaepernick. Ok..I agree that call was wrong...BUT they still allowed a Boldin TD the next play. 100% TD. Even if it was called correctly, we were in FG range. Make it a FG instead of a TD and we still win 30-28

tell them to EAD
Originally posted by LVJay:
Kap - taking what the defense gives him

Exactly, that's smart football.
On the prick play of clay both teams should have gotten unsportsmanlike penalties plus the one on Mathews(2 on them 1 on us can they call it like that). Oh well we won, f the pack
Originally posted by susweel:

tell them to EAD

This ... Especially after that CHEAP SHOT by the Bloodline
Kaep is a legitimate NFL QB. A lot of noise was made about the read option in the offseason but it seems few people really watched Kaepernick's development throughout the season. He can make all the throws and can make all the reads. Kaep showed that today.

Originally posted by FlayvaMeister:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Kap - taking what the defense gives him

Exactly, that's smart football.

lol.

I couldn't tell how that was a penalty. Staley ran up to him and stopped then she threw a punch at Staley. Then Staley gets flagged?
Yea, i didn't see what Bowman did to get his 15 yarder either.
  • THEB
  • Veteran

Again, that shouldnt have been a penalty on Staley in the first place. Clay Matthews PUNCHED HIM in the face mask twice.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Hope other dumb ass fans stop calling Kap a gimmick qb
Share 49ersWebzone