LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Kap's a bit too young to remember much of Randle. Im a year older than Kap and I just remember Randle's Viking days when he wasn't much of a runner anymore.
Kap mentioned Randall by name in an interview as one of his influences. He said Vick, McNabb and Cunningham specifically unless senility has already set in with me. Then later he said he idolized Favre. I wondered as well why he mentioned Cunningham knowing his age and mine (36). I was like whoa dad have VCR or something or just a student of the game

I doubt he saw Randle play in his prime, I'm older and I didn't
Kap's a bit too young to remember much of Randle. Im a year older than Kap and I just remember Randle's Viking days when he wasn't much of a runner anymore.
Kap mentioned Randall by name in an interview as one of his influences. He said Vick, McNabb and Cunningham specifically unless senility has already set in with me. Then later he said he idolized Favre. I wondered as well why he mentioned Cunningham knowing his age and mine (36). I was like whoa dad have VCR or something or just a student of the game

He would not know what he was seeing. Its like LeBron saying DR J was a childhood idol. I did see Randall a bunch and wondered what Walsh could do with him. We might be seeing some of this now. Walsh even wondered. I just took it for what it was when Kap said it. I just figured he saw a dark mobile QB on TV when he was smaller. Maybe planted a seed or something?
Let's hope the rookie LS doesn't botch any snaps for punts/kicks. He's shown to be very steady so far but it's not the same feeling as old reliable Jennings.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

He would not know what he was seeing. Its like LeBron saying DR J was a childhood idol. I did see Randall a bunch and wondered what Walsh could do with him. We might be seeing some of this now. Walsh even wondered. I just took it for what it was when Kap said it. I just figured he saw a dark mobile QB on TV when he was smaller. Maybe planted a seed or something?
Must be the bold, since he was kinda too young.

I was too young to actually appreciate a lot of the great boxers of the 70s (Ali, Leonard, etc) but with re-runs on tv/youtube/dvds/etc, you can catch/learn just about anything these days. This generation is so spoiled
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Let's hope the rookie LS doesn't botch any snaps for punts/kicks. He's shown to be very steady so far but it's not the same feeling as old reliable Jennings.

I hear ya.... but now, since you mentioned it... someone in here is gonna think you jinxed us/him
Packers picked up Tolzein. There goes our offensive secrets.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Harbaugh spoke to Tolzien before Packers signed him...
Originally posted by LVJay:

what's your point
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

what's your point

oh nothing....

page 16 #232.... but don't read it if you're in a bad mood
They had a poll on nfl.com and reviewed the results on nfl network. The majority of people thought the packers vs 49ers was the must see game of the week. Well, one of the talking heads was like "really? Really people?" I think it was theneanderthal Heath Evans

what's your point

oh nothing....

i thought it was funny
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

what's your point

oh nothing....

i thought it was funny

Some people don't believe the conversation (word for word) actually took place
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by pdizo916:
They had a poll on nfl.com and reviewed the results on nfl network. The majority of people thought the packers vs 49ers was the must see game of the week. Well, one of the talking heads was like "really? Really people?" I think it was the neanderthal Heath Evans

LOL!!

I think that guy has an account in here (posing as a Niner fan) . One day zoners were ragging on him, talking all sorts of crap about him... I don't know if that did anything to his demeanor/thoughts of the Niners, but he kinda began saying okay things about us and not as big of a douche. HOWEVER, if that was him in the background, he might be starting his douche ways, again
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Finally. Hello week 1.
Share 49ersWebzone