There are 173 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Packers have s**tty forums. I can't even find any decent active ones.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Just because you know what's coming doesn't mean you will be able to stop it!

Yea!!! Just ask Dingleberries & Raymond!!!!
JUst kidding!!! I hope it's a complete blowout in the 2nd quarter!!

Dallas, GB, Seattle, no mercy ever.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Rodgers wont lose 3 games in a row to us

Packers 75
49ers 6

Plus Harbaugh and everybody are too busy game planning for the Seahawks

Originally posted by Wrathman:
Originally posted by VPofCarnage:
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I guess. He should have been Kap's number 2. I don't know why he regressed so bad.

Because he was never any good. At all. He's terrible.

The Packers know this. They just want the goods on the Niners' offense.

He will be telling them all the details about our preseason offense. The Packers are in for a surprise!

Tolzein is singing...

Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
How is Tolzein signing w/ packers gonna impact their prep?

From Maiocco: The team is not being presented with the game plan for Week 1 until this week. The first on-field practice is Tuesday. Scott Tolzien is reportedly going to the Packers practice squad. Tolzien will not be able to give the Packers much insight into the specific 49ers plan against Green Bay. But the 49ers will have to change their verbal cues at the line of scrimmage to prevent the Packers from gaining a pre-snap advantage.
I can't believe the Packers had to pick up Tolzein. That tells me that they're reaching hard and are absolutely clueless to what's coming at them next week. Dom Capers is desperate and afraid of getting consecutively humiliated, he's probably get placed on the hot seat after Kaepernick destroys this team again.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
How is Tolzein signing w/ packers gonna impact their prep?

From Maiocco: The team is not being presented with the game plan for Week 1 until this week. The first on-field practice is Tuesday. Scott Tolzien is reportedly going to the Packers practice squad. Tolzien will not be able to give the Packers much insight into the specific 49ers plan against Green Bay. But the 49ers will have to change their verbal cues at the line of scrimmage to prevent the Packers from gaining a pre-snap advantage.

GB stop trying to pump info from Tolzien. He know nothing. It is futile.
Originally posted by eonblue:
Originally posted by ModestoNiner33:
My favorite part was before the game when they compared Joe Webb To Kap.

Agreed. They had it AAAWL figured out. Lolz. I bet Dom Capers knew what was coming though. Maybe not to the degree that it did but to be honest who really saw that display coming. Oh wait Harnaugh.

Joe Webb couldn't carry Kaepernick's jock.
I hope they dont overlook the packers thinking about seattle both these games are huge.u
Im flying in for the game, and Ive never been to SF. Are cabs a feasible option to take to/from the game? We're trying to figure out the best transportation, knowing its going to suck either way (from the posts Ive seen about parking/leaving the game). Thanks.

Originally posted by southpaw854:
Im flying in for the game, and Ive never been to SF. Are cabs a feasible option to take to/from the game? We're trying to figure out the best transportation, knowing its going to suck either way (from the posts Ive seen about parking/leaving the game). Thanks.

Take the 78x Muni from the corner of 4th and Market on gameday. Times will post near game day. The busses drop you off and pick you up before and after the game. $20 cheap fast and efficient. They have designated area for the busses so there is no delay. Works every time for me. I never drive or take a cab. Effortless
Originally posted by southpaw854:
You better be a Niners fan. I am not trying to aid any cheese heads. I'm on my mobile so I can't tell
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

where the hell is Crabtree going?

To grab a quick swig of gatorade

He's doing, 'We're all done' Aldon Smith, gonna grab a bench.

Look at Kaep turned that corner. That's Ted Ginnish turning the corner on a run back
[ Edited by qnnhan7 on Sep 1, 2013 at 1:54 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
One other thing about this game. We tend to dominate soft teams. And I'm sorry, but that packers are soft. They needed to change a lot more than scheme and personnel. They needed a philosophical change. I don't see that they did that. Barring a major f**k up, we're gonna whip their ass's!
Share 49ersWebzone