LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS GREEN BAY PACKERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 1)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I guess we sign Graham Harrell now.....NOT!
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
I swear to god if tolzien tips them with our play book...

he will, that ass f**k
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
I swear to god if tolzien tips them with our play book...

he will, that ass f**k

Doesn't matter if we change up the signals/line-calls. I'm sure Harbs and Roman are steps ahead of them already. First they prepare all off-season to stop the read-option, which we probably won't run all that much anyways. Then they prepare for offensive signals they can't recognize. Bring it on.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

where the hell is Crabtree going?

To grab a quick swig of gatorade
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I don't know what to say. Use to pre-season games saying what I want to see out of the game and who should get what playing time. I guess I'll just say we are the better team and it's Candlestick's last home opener so if we lose I will be very disappointed.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Go, Niners, go!

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Doesn't matter if we change up the signals/line-calls. I'm sure Harbs and Roman are steps ahead of them already. First they prepare all off-season to stop the read-option, which we probably won't run all that much anyways. Then they prepare for offensive signals they can't recognize. Bring it on.

Good points. Most fans and teams seems to think Kap is a read option only type of QB. What they don't know is he can throw from under center or in the shotgun and on average he makes bigger plays scrambling out of those formations than he does out of the read option. That would be a challenge for someone. See if Kap averages more from runs in the read option or out of scrambling from under center/shotgun with no read option look. He had a few big plays out of the read option including the playoff one against GB but I think he made a lot more plays scrambling.

As for that Gif that's funny; never noticed that before and seen that play many many times. Think Crabtree figured Kap vs 37 year old S yeah I'm headed to the sidelines it's a done deal.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 1, 2013 at 4:53 AM ]
One more whole week to wait!
One more whole week to wait!

What is the over/under on sacks/hits/pressures on Aaron Rogers? It's going to be brutal.
Don't wanna underestimate GB, but don't see how they beat us in the opener when we're a better team.

I have no problems with them lately (unlike NYG or Seattle) but I have absolutely no sympathy for them possibly being on a long losing streak against us.

To everyone here (and I hope Packers fans see this too), do you remember the 789-1 record the Packers had against the 49ers from
1995-2010?!?! That solo win despite an uncalled rice fumble and a legendary Steve Young throw...so basically like 790-0.

Very frustrating series ( it bothered me even in the down years). Especially when you consider they sucked against cowboys in playoffs and fared well against us more because of Holmgren than perhaps an all world team. We were denied one or two super bowl opportunities thanks to them, and that annoying ass Favre who I'm glad had his last postseason games as a packer and Viking end in game losing picks.

Yeah. I can get riled up over the wisconsin team just as much as the others.
Aaron Rodgers is gonna attack Reid all day, they will run a maximum of 10 times.

Must win for us considering our schedule
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Aaron Rodgers is gonna attack Reid all day, they will run a maximum of 10 times.

Must win for us considering our schedule

My friend...is Aaron Rodgers really going to attack Reid all day

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Don't wanna underestimate GB, but don't see how they beat us in the opener when we're a better team.

I have no problems with them lately (unlike NYG or Seattle) but I have absolutely no sympathy for them possibly being on a long losing streak against us.

To everyone here (and I hope Packers fans see this too), do you remember the 789-1 record the Packers had against the 49ers from
1995-2010?!?! That solo win despite an uncalled rice fumble and a legendary Steve Young throw...so basically like 790-0.

Very frustrating series ( it bothered me even in the down years). Especially when you consider they sucked against cowboys in playoffs and fared well against us more because of Holmgren than perhaps an all world team. We were denied one or two super bowl opportunities thanks to them, and that annoying ass Favre who I'm glad had his last postseason games as a packer and Viking end in game losing picks.

Yeah. I can get riled up over the wisconsin team just as much as the others.

F the Packers and all of the video vault thieving coaches that defected from us carrying over our offense. Holmgren started them down the path of running their organization the same way we ran ours then Favre goes on the telly saying its our (GB) offense now as they proceed to beat us time and again with our own sh!t. Now you got McCarthy there with crybaby Rodgers sniping Tolzien in a desperate attempt to gather intel
Share 49ersWebzone