LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Tim Ryan is smoking crack if he thinks they're going to put BlowJob on the practice squad.

Yeah, I don't understand why he keeps saying PS.

He and Dennis might both be clinically retarded too. It's a definite possibility.

Well we already knew Dennis was, but I used to give Ryan a little more credit.
I don't see us leaving our 3 QB mantra; McCoy is #2, Tolzien is toast, and f**king Wallace retired, unless Harbaugh feels comfortable enough that he might release McCoy when either Crabs or Manningham returns (but that again depends upon who shows the most work ethic behind the scenes).
Originally posted by Jesu80ncleats:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Tim Ryan is smoking crack if he thinks they're going to put BlowJob on the practice squad.

Yeah, I don't understand why he keeps saying PS.

He and Dennis might both be clinically retarded too. It's a definite possibility.
Ryan does sound a little potato imho

He's not convincing me otherwise
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by natrone06:
The idea of Daniels after a few years in our system makes me wet.

Maybe we can trade him for 1st or 2nd if he continues to play like this in a year or 2. Also, hopefully we let Harbaugh pick another QB in the draft to develop for #3. Don't want to re-sign McCoy. Maybe we can start a QB developing factory for the other teams. Turn 7ths into 1sts.

Brilliant!

Green Bay anyone?
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
baldwin is just big. he hasn't made many plays. i don't think he has a spot, yet. still iffy
Damn 53 man limit
Originally posted by fister30:
I would take hawkins over baldwin.

Boldin
Williams
Patton
Hawkins Hawkins stays as the 6th WR when both crabs and manningham come back if he is tagged as the return guy
Moore - Crabs
Manningham

Boldin and Patton seem to be the only really safe guys on this list. I can see williams, hawkins, and moore as number casualties once crabs and manningham are healthy. If these guys are performing I wouldn't be surprised to see crabs or manningham stay in some sort of injured list to finish the season out, especially if they are not 100%.

Hawkings just jumped ahead of baldwin, collie, jacobs, hall, and whoever else they have out there.

This..I would not be surprised if either Crabs 0r Mario just stay on IR if they are not 110% and Kap alread has killer chem with the WR that have been playing for the season to..oh..the 12 game? Good call..
Originally posted by wysiwyg:
Originally posted by linkboy:
Does everyone realize that the 49ers are releasing Wallace, Daniels is on the roster.

And he should be the backup QB, he's played better then Colt all season, plus he fits the offense better.

Yes, the commentators have been talking about the team keeping only 2 Qbs, won't happen

When was the last time the 49ers did that?

Ever?
Hey, OKDKID, where's that Hawkins highlight you teased us about?
what the hell is chad hall doing out there?

LOL

Chad Hall
Originally posted by xela510:

Concussion?
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:
Damn 53 man limit

On the upside......struggling to figure out which talented guys to cut to get down to 53 is FAR better than struggling to find 53 somewhat competent players like a few years ago.
He is probably pissed cause he realizes if he is out on D he aint making the team.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Aug 29, 2013 at 10:06 PM ]
Originally posted by xela510:

He's the utility infielder getting a chance to pitch at the end of a blowout.
Share 49ersWebzone