There are 205 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope that we keep Nate Davis!
Damn man, so many guys on this team can ball. It's ridiculous.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
You can't put the free BJ on the market and not expect someone to take it.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Tim Ryan is smoking crack if he thinks they're going to put BlowJob on the practice squad.

Yeah, I don't understand why he keeps saying PS.

He and Dennis might both be clinically retarded too. It's a definite possibility.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Maybe Baalke can trade one these guys tonight.

The cuts are going to be difficult.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Tim Ryan is smoking crack if he thinks they're going to put BlowJob on the practice squad.

even the Charger broadcasters are saying he will make the 53 cause someone will grab him on the PS. Tim Ryan is so dumb.
San Diego will steal BJ just like we stole Tolzein.
OMG WE CAN'T CUT ANYBODY!!!
Originally posted by natrone06:
The idea of Daniels after a few years in our system makes me wet.

Maybe we can trade him for 1st or 2nd if he continues to play like this in a year or 2. Also, hopefully we let Harbaugh pick another QB in the draft to develop for #3. Don't want to re-sign McCoy. Maybe we can start a QB developing factory for the other teams. Turn 7ths into 1sts.
Originally posted by boast:
even the Charger broadcaster are saying he will make the 53 cause someone will grab him on the PS. Tim Ryan is so dumb.

I think its pretty obvious to anyone watching this guy play, he clearly has a crapload of potential. He'd never make it to the practice squad. A team like Jacksonville, the Jets, Buffalo, Oakland, would snatch him up in a heartbeat. Even Arizona might dump Lindley in favor of him.
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Aug 29, 2013 at 10:03 PM ]

He and Dennis might both be clinically retarded too. It's a definite possibility.
Ryan does sound a little potato imho
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
OMG WE CAN'T CUT ANYBODY!!!

Entire backup Oline. Just hope the starters never go down.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by natrone06:
The idea of Daniels after a few years in our system makes me wet.

Maybe we can trade him for 1st or 2nd if he continues to play like this in a year or 2. Also, hopefully we let Harbaugh pick another QB in the draft to develop for #3. Don't want to re-sign McCoy. Maybe we can start a QB developing factory for the other teams. Turn 7ths into 1sts.

Brilliant!
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Entire backup Oline. Just hope the starters never go down.
LOL this LOL
Originally posted by linkboy:
Does everyone realize that the 49ers are releasing Wallace, Daniels is on the roster.

And he should be the backup QB, he's played better then Colt all season, plus he fits the offense better.

Yes, the commentators have been talking about the team keeping only 2 Qbs, won't happen
Share 49ersWebzone