LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:

Gets me every time.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
it'll be KW.
i am sure you are right and i am sure he will be more than ok and better than ginn. however it just bothers me a bit he has not played or shake off any rust. and if he gets hurt i am tempted to take cox over james right now
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Just some things I'd like to see:

- McCoy, Daniels, Wallace each get a quarter plus. Think Wallace will get the most time. Daniels seems like a lock.
- Reid get at least a quarter to half, the more reps he gets the more ready he will be for day 1
- More reps for Patton, Baldwin, Collie, Hawkins... Hall and Moore have gotten more than the rest.. No point in showcasing Jacobs though
- Some reps for James, possibly a few for Hunter, Hampton..seems like Hampton PS. Dixon has proved himself again.
- Plenty of reps for Morris, Cooper... Brock as well
- Plenty of reps for Gray... Celek has disappointed me
- More reps for Kilgore at C.... More for Looney at LG and C
- Long look at backup S see if we keep a 5th guy... Robinson, Thomas, Ventrone, etc
- Kyle Williams if ready at least a quarter or more at WR and return man
- Lemonier a quarter to a half possibly since he is the new #3 and can use all the reps he can get for the regular season

updated
  • Buchy
  • Veteran
I think Colt should get a half and Daniels and Wallace a quarter each, if we're going to make him #2 as Harbaugh has said, then the more work he gets the better.
I would like Colt for the 1st, Wallace for the 2nd/3rd, and BJ to finish in the 4th.
Im really looking forward to seeing bj for an extended period. there is plenty of tape on colt and wallace but bj is an unknown commodity for the most part.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I would like Colt for the 1st, Wallace for the 2nd/3rd, and BJ to finish in the 4th.

I always like to finish with a bj too
Originally posted by Buchy:
I think Colt should get a half and Daniels and Wallace a quarter each, if we're going to make him #2 as Harbaugh has said, then the more work he gets the better.

Give Daniels a shot first then Colt for the next 45.
Originally posted by 228niner:

I like to start with a BJ an finish with a Mccoy.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
I want to see a heavy dose of Baldwin.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by 228niner:

I like to start with a BJ an finish with a Mccoy.

all this talk makes me wanna sign sanchez....
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
so how many picks does colt throw tonight.
[ Edited by susweel on Aug 29, 2013 at 1:01 PM ]
  • buck
  • Veteran

I would like to the game split between Wallace and Daniels.

Maybe give McCoy the first series, but I would like to see Daniels in the first and third. Wallace in the second and fourth.
Just some things I'd like to see:

- McCoy, Daniels, Wallace each get a quarter plus. Think Wallace will get the most time. Daniels seems like a lock.
- Reid get at least a quarter to half, the more reps he gets the more ready he will be for day 1
- More reps for Patton, Baldwin, Collie, Hawkins... Hall and Moore have gotten more than the rest.. No point in showcasing Jacobs though
- Some reps for James, possibly a few for Hunter, Hampton..seems like Hampton PS. Dixon has proved himself again.
- Plenty of reps for Morris, Cooper... Brock as well
- Plenty of reps for Gray... Celek has disappointed me
- More reps for Kilgore at C.... More for Looney at LG and C
- Long look at backup S see if we keep a 5th guy... Robinson, Thomas, Ventrone, etc
- Kyle Williams if ready at least a quarter or more at WR and return man
- Lemonier a quarter to a half possibly since he is the new #3 and can use all the reps he can get for the regular season

updated

Fangio said Reid won't even play LOL. He's got starter treatment already. KW didn't suit up last week so doubt he plays one iota either. No point in risking his rehabbed knee in the most meaningless game.
Share 49ersWebzone