There are 250 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (Preseason Wk4)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:

Go home NFL.com, you're drunk
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Lol at at Harbaugh still wearing his Super Bowl sweater

OMG you caught that, too? -It's either a psychological thing, or it was the first thing he found in his closet, and there was no turning back for the rest of the day.
  • buck
  • Veteran
Yeah. What wide receivers get cut?

Hall, Osgood and........I am going to go way out on a limb and say Kyle Williams.

Williams has not been all the productive in his career.
Patton and More are as good and have much more upside.
Cox should be returning punts.
Williams will be a free agent next year.

Better to go with Hawkins who has been more productive than Williams and one of the young kids.
now its says it was a 49ers home game. It basically was
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

OMG you caught that, too? -It's either a psychological thing, or it was the first thing he found in his closet, and there was no turning back for the rest of the day.

I mentioned this earlier I believe that is the sweat shirt he wears every game day since he's been here. They stitched on the SB logo before the SB and he is just wearing the same sweat shirt he does every game day. No just not sure if he didn't want to bother having the logo taken off or is using it as motivation. I'm pretty sure he had it in the other pre-season games too.

And p.s what a game. Johnson blocked punt for TD, 3 picks all in their territory, Hawkins' amazing TD, Patton's 40ish yard TD, Great throw/catch on Jacobs TD, plus 4 sacks and constant pressure all night
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Aug 29, 2013 at 10:52 PM ]
I know Patton gets a lot of credit for that TD (and f**king deserves it), but did you guys see how effortless Kaep made that screen look, so loose, and exact.

Seriously, we have SCREEN THREATS NOW.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Aug 29, 2013 at 10:59 PM ]
BJ Daniels plays how his name feels
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Most Impressive Rookies so far:

1. Quinton Patton
2. Corey Lemonier
3. Eric Reid
4. Vance McDonald

Imagine how good this rookie class will look once Tank gets on the field. 2012 now looks like a complete mulligan year, but this class more than makes up for it. 11 picks already for next year, too.
I know Patton gets a lot of credit for that TD (and f**king deserves it), but did you guys see how effortless Kaep made that screen look, so loose, and exact.

Seriously, we have SCREEN THREATS NOW.

Hopefully we see more screens IN actual games. I was really worried about our WRs but they're a fast and physical group. They'll get it done.
Most revealing preseason game 4 maybe ever. Turns out, the 49ers were holding all the cards all along.

1. Quinton Patton
2. Corey Lemonier
3. Eric Reid
4. Vance McDonald

I think BJ Daniels deserves a spot on that list....no?
Originally posted by 49ers808:

1. Quinton Patton
2. Corey Lemonier
3. Eric Reid
4. Vance McDonald

I think BJ Daniels deserves a spot on that list....no?

Yes he does. If Carradine and Lattimore pan out, this draft could be one for the ages.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I mentioned this earlier I believe that is the sweat shirt he wears every game day since he's been here. They stitched on the SB logo before the SB and he is just wearing the same sweat shirt he does every game day. No just not sure if he didn't want to bother having the logo taken off or is using it as motivation. I'm pretty sure he had it in the other pre-season games too.

And p.s what a game. Johnson blocked punt for TD, 3 picks all in their territory, Hawkins' amazing TD, Patton's 40ish yard TD, Great throw/catch on Jacobs TD, plus 4 sacks and constant pressure all night

I think he treats that sweatshirt like a championship beard. He doesn't change it or even take it off until the 49ers have won the Super Bowl
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
if we waive bj, buffalo will sign him in two seconds.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Most revealing preseason game 4 maybe ever. Turns out, the 49ers were holding all the cards all along.

They looked sharp. Limited penalties, no turnovers. We're ready to roll GB week 1.
Share 49ersWebzone